Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

57 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

People who slag off musicians or bands because it's "edgy".

Nickelback are releasing a new album. It was reported on FB by Kerrang, Planet Rock and Absolute Classic Rock.

All three pages had hundreds of replies saying the same boring shit (e.g oh no please dont, or haven't we had enough with COVID etc etc)

Utter spunktrumpets.

If you hate a band, why bother reading and commenting about them? I can't stand Def Leppard but I don't go in threads about them to tell everyone how wank I think they are.

BTW I don't own a single album by Nickelback, but  don't think they're as bad as the internet sheep try to have you believe.

Oasis are still fair game right?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Don't see the problem here; nobody's slagging off musicians, they're slagging off Nickelback.

Thank you! Have a long distance high five:

image.gif.19297bdba50acef7fa7421cb6a304980.gif

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

work...

can i fill some numbers in on the quarterly account sheet, yeah no problem, 4 days worth of work to do the calculation, put the true figures in....declare a loss..."you dont have authority to do that, you have to use these numbers instead in order to stay positive"

get to ****

48 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Oasis are still fair game right?

Everyone is fair game, just don't need to go on social media and tell everyone. A forum like this is perfectly acceptable to slag any band you don't like :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Everyone is fair game, just don't need to go on social media and tell everyone. A forum like this is perfectly acceptable to slag any band you don't like :)

Agreed. Nickelback releases an album, I have strong views on that but clearly that tweet or that article is not intended for me so I will just ignore it. As an aside, not being their target audience I see them as harmless nonsense. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

eat more garlic and turmeric, and chilli. You'll never get a cold then.

easier just to have a curry every night really ;)

I'd rather have a permanent cold. 

• Haha 1

If you eat turmeric then make sure you pair it with black pepper, there's some weird sciency thing where the good thing that's in turmeric is absorbed by the body quicker thanks to some good thing in black pepper 

Don't however do the turmeric and milk drink thing, it's **** wank 

If you don't like curry try it in a shakshuka style mix up, basically pasata cumin and whatever else you feel like chucking in like left over veg or onions then fry an egg on top 

Cringeworthy and simp like comments from blokes when they react to a YouTube video that a female has done. 

Come on mate - she's not going to wank you off because you complimented her on the way she presented the Kindle review. 

Creepy AF

Edited by Xela

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I see you agree as you have used Jim Carrey in your gif and he is not an Oasis fan knowing his musical tastes ;) 

This is all i have to say on the matter

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Mental note to self - don’t expect rjw63 to be a major contributor should I decide to create a thread dedicated to the work of Rudyard Kipling.

Sod Kipling, this version of the two letter word is far more powerful

5aaI9pDV933u89kFpaHXagDJ2HqLEt_large.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sod Kipling, this version of the two letter word is far more powerful

5aaI9pDV933u89kFpaHXagDJ2HqLEt_large.jpg

Yes I did consider referring to that but I wasn’t sure how well known that film is and I was really just aiming for a cheap gag.

• Haha 1

Â