Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

You door-to-door bible peddling c*nts. It's Satuday **** morning, my missus is asleep, I was barely up 20 mins and I was having a shit anyway, and you come to my **** house peddling your **** tripe. I don't get door-to-door salesman, only **** bible pushers. We're a street down from a **** church, I'm really thinking of going down there with a megaphone, mid-service and asking if I can interest anyone in some science books.

C*nts! :rant:

Wrong thread really but I'm not starting a new one

Tossers that get up and mow their lawn at 8am as if they feel the whole world should be awake by then

Tonight I shall mow my lawn at 23:00 when I know he will be asleep and see how he enjoys it

The bloke next to me at Villa. Every week when he gets to the ground he does the same thing. Phones his mate in the Doug Ellis and then they just stand sticking their fingers up at each other. Yeah, really cool mate. :?

You door-to-door bible peddling c*nts. It's Satuday **** morning, my missus is asleep, I was barely up 20 mins and I was having a shit anyway, and you come to my **** house peddling your **** tripe. I don't get door-to-door salesman, only **** bible pushers. We're a street down from a **** church, I'm really thinking of going down there with a megaphone, mid-service and asking if I can interest anyone in some science books.

C*nts! :rant:

We've been plagued by the JWs lately. Mental bastards, take your Watchtowers and books of Bible stories for kids and shove them!

Having my soon to be ex landlord literally camp out on my front lawn because he wants rent. Can't track the butt bag down when the sink breaks, or the fans don't work, or the hot water goes out. But he becomes captain mcstalkerson when the 1st arrives. I told him we were moving out in a week and now he is texting me wanting all of rent anyway. NO CHANCE!!!!!

Having my soon to be ex landlord literally camp out on my front lawn because he wants rent. Can't track the butt bag down when the sink breaks, or the fans don't work, or the hot water goes out. But he becomes captain mcstalkerson when the 1st arrives. I told him we were moving out in a week and now he is texting me wanting all of rent anyway. NO CHANCE!!!!!

Frozen prawns in the curtain poles on your last day.....

Moving to Brum ME?

No sir. Just moving out of the crazed lazy landlords house. Although he has made Brum seem better and better. However the weather does not. I found a much nicer and cheaper place. The down side is no more living at the beach :(....I'll get over it.

People who send business letters without an email address on.

I received one today and had to phone up to sort out the issue. The person then had the cheek to ask me to put it in an email so I said 'no' and put the phone down.

That'll learn 'em

Â