Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

How do people manage to get my name wrong over email?! It's in the **** signature, you c*nting retard! :rant:
Sorry Garth.

Was wondering who would be first to make the joke. :P

"Garth" I could forgive. Could easily be a typo. But "Gary", repeatedly, when the entire conversation has only taken place via email so it's not like I've spoken to the person beforehand and they've misheard my name. Heaven forfend.

I think some people assume that "Gary" is short for "Gareth".

They could have called you Gaz....... :twisted:

How do people manage to get my name wrong over email?! It's in the **** signature, you c*nting retard! :rant:
Sorry Garth.

Was wondering who would be first to make the joke. :P

"Garth" I could forgive. Could easily be a typo. But "Gary", repeatedly, when the entire conversation has only taken place via email so it's not like I've spoken to the person beforehand and they've misheard my name. Heaven forfend.

I think some people assume that "Gary" is short for "Gareth".

They could have called you Gaz....... :twisted:

Gazza. Gazzy baby. Two sheds.

FFFUUUCKKKKK OFFFFFFFF

:bang::bang::bang::angry::angry::angry::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::bang::bang::bang:

I've just been "voluntered" by my Director to man the **** company stand next Tuesday at The Care Show in London. I **** HATE LONDON.

London's great. And shit. Depends on where you'll be really...

Sure it's a bindunne in this thread but those Plusnet adverts are driving me nuts. I don't care that you're from Yorkshire and since when was that a selling point anyway?

Would even rather watch the Go Compare ad!

Probaby mentioned it before but the whole Yorkshire thing pisses me off. Or at least the fact that they think people from elsewhere actually care about the whole Yorkshire this, Yorkshire that thing they do. Nobody gives a stuff about counties. It doesn't make sense too, as people from Leeds, Bradford, Hull, Sheffield etc hate each other.

I can understand city pride somewhat, but counties?

I've met people with Yorkshire tatoos and stuff. WHY???????!!

I get called Steve on email.

On VT I can excuse it.

NOt by email! as you say, my proper name is in the email!

"Must/would/could have" instead of "Must/would/could have". Really gets on my wick.

What?

He was trying to say he's annoyed by must/would/could have, but he couldn't bring himself to type it. That's how offensive it is.

Again. What?

"Must/would/could have" instead of "Must/would/could have". Really gets on my wick.

What?

He was trying to say he's annoyed by must/would/could have, but he couldn't bring himself to type it. That's how offensive it is.

Again. What?

:lol:

This could go on all day, may as well tell them there's a filter on could of which changes it to could have. Those posts make much more sense when you know that.

(the bellend sat opposite me)

When someone hyjacks the song your humming or mumbling.

**** OFF...its my song and i was humming it first!!!

Maybe they were pissed of with you Wiggs for humming in the first place, and so used the "mimic" technique to get you to stop?

Humming is almost (but not quite) on a par with whistling for me. A bit of a no-no at work, IMO.

Jessie J.

Is she all that?

nope, add her to the "wouldnt touch her with yours mate" list, alongside the girl who plays stacie slater who alot of people seem to think is attractive, the mind boggles

to be fair this probably should piss me off - man flu + broken ribs = me feeling like im going to die

to say i feel absolutely **** horrible would be an understatement

Â