Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Look at the positives. The longer you wait the cheaper your insurance gets!

Strangely not driving after passing your test somehow reduces your premiums, despite the fact you're probably going to be a worse driver through lack of practice.

I am now 24 years old. I bought a house last August,

Thing that pisses me off that certainly shouldn't - there's no way a couple in Singapore can buy a home at the gae of 24 without inherited wealth.

In reality Legov, it's not very easy to buy a house in this country without a bit of help from someone either. A lot of young people get (atleast) the deposit loaned to them from their parents, if not more.

Thing that pisses me off that certainly shouldn't - there's no way a couple in Singapore can buy a home at the gae of 24 without inherited wealth.

Almost the same in this country now too Leg.

With the banks increasingly tight about their lending, you do have to have both a reasonable adavance to lay down on a property (about 15% of purchase price) and also a decent double income, to get a decent-ish property anyway.

Drinking.

I cant drink like a used to, having a family i dont get out on a regular basis, maybe 1 big sesion every couple of months. Went out Saturday night for my sisters birthday, got shit faced and felt like dog shit all day yesterday and still feel roppy today. Worse still i had a golf comp yesterday and played like a prize prat. I find now anymore than 6 pints and i feel like death warmed up the next day. Im only 28!

Almost the same in this country now too Leg.

With the banks increasingly tight about their lending, you do have to have both a reasonable adavance to lay down on a property (about 15% of purchase price) and also a decent double income, to get a decent-ish property anyway.

Terrible spelling Jon lad! :mrgreen:

Revenge is sweet. :P

I've got a date on Wednesday. SHe wanted to go to the cineam.

Bit cheesy but ok. I suggested "Drive", she said she'd love to see it.

She's just text me "Actually, I'd rather go and see Johnny English on Wednesday if that's cool with you?"

When people misspell "programme" I read it as pogrom which in turn somehow leads me to think about Hungarian Jews.
"Program" is not a misspelling, it's an American spelling.

It's also the accepted British spelling in the context of "computer program" (as opposed to e.g. "TV programme").

When people misspell "programme" I read it as pogrom which in turn somehow leads me to think about Hungarian Jews.
"Program" is not a misspelling, it's an American spelling.

It's also the accepted British spelling in the context of "computer program" (as opposed to e.g. "TV programme").

If I dig around, I can find this 1983 book, which consistently spelled it "programme".

I've never understood why people go to the cinema on 1st/2nd dates. You want to have a good look at each other and learn about them... so lets go and sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 2 hours. Mental.

Â