Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I see the latest round of casually xenophobic Facebook status updates has started then, with people blaming Johnny Foreigner and/or the Muslims for the Royal British Legion for being unable to sell poppies in certain areas of the country.

Here's my list of the top 3 things wrong in the world:

1) Shit Facebook updates exhorting people to cut and paste some poorly written, overly sentimental, often xenophobic nonsense.

2) The Cher Lloyd single

3) World poverty or bad AIDS or something.

95% of people won't quote this message, but those that do are absolute unthinking drones.

That tire advert that's doing the rounds at the moment, think it's Bridgestone but I'm not sure; the one where the inferred message is 'Buy our tires or your baby will die'.

Yes, I'm tyred by that tire advert.

That tire advert that's doing the rounds at the moment, think it's Bridgestone but I'm not sure; the one where the inferred message is 'Buy our tires or your baby will die'.

Tire. :angry:

When people say ATM machine. In reality you have just said machine twice.

I'm easily annoyed!

When you walk to a cash mine and it's out of order, then as you turn round and walk to the other one....

"that one not working?"

"yeah it is...its just looked at me funny so im going to use the other one....."

Tire. :angry:

RBD 2 posts above Andrew Sir.

Gareth's obviously American. :winkold:

Have to make a phone call today and i'm **** dreading it. As soon as i dial the number my entire knowledge of the english language (limited as it is) just goes out the window and i turn into a mumbling mess!

Whats her name?

Have to make a phone call today and i'm **** dreading it. As soon as i dial the number my entire knowledge of the english language (limited as it is) just goes out the window and i turn into a mumbling mess!

Whats her name?

Ha i wish! Just inquiring about a job, but maybe my childlike phone manner will seduce the hopefully female listener :thumb:

When people say ATM machine. In reality you have just said machine twice.

I'm easily annoyed!

I was at the ATM machine the other day, but I couldnt get any money out because I forgot my PIN number.

That they keep changing the Facebook layout...leave it the **** alone!!!

9qwv9y.jpg

Well it is annoying, just when you get used to the annoyance of having the two options of posts in a random order or posts in chronological order they change it to three sections of posts which seem to be posts from the past 16 hours in a random order, recent news in a random order and older news in a random order.

Facebook sucks!

Â