Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This could go on all day, may as well tell them there's a filter on could of which changes it to could have. Those posts make much more sense when you know that.
But clearly not on "must of":

Must of been going 80mph

Last night i had planned on having some Gears of War 3 action on the XBox, so i was waiting for 'er in doors to go to bed so i could stick the XBox on, but instead of going to bed she decides she's up for a bit of action...dilemma!!!

Last night i had planned on having some Gears of War 3 action on the XBox, so i was waiting for 'er in doors to go to bed so i could stick the XBox on, but instead of going to bed she decides she's up for a bit of action...dilemma!!!

Hmmmmm a blowie whislt you blow stuff up?

Good girl... 8)

:lol: .... class.

Gets me too, it seems Apple was a one man band and Job had every good idea and then designed; built and serviced them. I feel for his family for their loss but no more than I feel for any family who loses a loved one to the bastard that is cancer.

I think I have a good one for here.

I've just been on my FB. I am now 24 years old. I bought a house last August, but couldn't move into it until this April because my family and I were doing it up - thats fine, we (financee and me) struggled a little bit finacially - but who doesnt?

I got engaged a few weeks ago to the girl I fell in love with at college 7 1/2 years ago - fantastic

What pisses me off is that I think I am going about life the right way, yet there are girls I went to school with who are now on their 2/3rd kids..

They aren't married and they still live at home - half of the kids' dads are not in the picture anymore. They seem happy, but when I think 'kids' I think, 'Should NOT be living with the parents!'

They all seem really proud of their kids, which is great, but dont they realise they shouldnt have even had them??

It's really grating on me, and I want to say something, but I know I cant..

Im happy with my life at the moment.. But I feel like a complete dick for judging other peoples lives..

I also feel for the grans and grandads.. I mean, they must love seeing their grand children all the time (who wouldnt), but haven't they done their time in raising a family? Doesn't it seem selfish to burdon them with 3 more kids in the family?

Surely the girl who's had them can't afford to keep 3 kids (she works/ed at BRMB)...

I know I couldnt afford kids at the moment... all my moneys going to **** BSKYB! :lol:

Â