Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People that conduct their business everywhere they go

Just been getting my car fixed and decided to wait .. cock next to me had his laptop out and was typing away whilst constantly making calls to his office and telling people to do this or call this person and so on .. it's the same when I go on a plane all these important business numpties in their suits making pointless and loud calls to make themselves feel important .. concentrate on the trolley dolly's arse like the rest of us

if your business can't function for 30 minutes whilst you step out the office then I would suggest you are doing something wrong .

Just been getting my car fixed and decided to wait .. cock next to me had his laptop out and was typing away whilst constantly making calls to his office and telling people to do this or call this person and so on .. it's the same when I go on a plane all these important business numpties in their suits making pointless and loud calls to make themselves feel important .. concentrate on the trolley dolly's arse like the rest of us

if your business can't function for 30 minutes whilst you step out the office then I would suggest you are doing something wrong .

Could'nt agree more Tony, i would also say people wh....hold on my works phones ringing....

That tire advert that's doing the rounds at the moment, think it's Bridgestone but I'm not sure; the one where the inferred message is 'Buy our tires or your baby will die'.

Yes, I'm tyred by that tire advert.

Hiram?

Media award shows, they are the epitome of pretentiousness - two stuck-up looking people go onto a stage, sometimes dressed in ridiculous "custom-designed" fashion, one of them starts speaking from a memorised script (and always with stupid "jokes" thrown in) and the other party onstage has to endure listening to such drivel, all the while staying silent and yet simultaneously having to force the most fake-looking smiles one will ever see. The worst part of it is that the audience are all obliged to laugh so halfheartedly whenever aforementioned shitty jokes are being said.

I'm looking for a car at the moment and it really annoys me when people say to me "Oh well you only want a little car that doesn't matter if you bump or scratch it"

No, that's not what I want at all and what kind of attitude is that towards getting a car? Its kind of my intention not to crash it into anything or get it all scratched up. I want a decent car!

And another thing, when people who know even less about cars than I do are trying to give me advice on them.

Haha, I was waiting in line at the bank the other day, and this loudmouth was yapping away on his cell phone..."Does he want the **** blue one or the grey one?" "Tell him I'll be there in 20 minutes, I'm in line at the **** bank."

I wanted to take his phone and bash his face in with it.

My lucky mate. My really lucky mate.

We've been playing deal or no deal online ...we agreed to pick the exact same number (11) and every game we do, go right until the end when only two remaining boxes (which is the best way anyway as only way to make real profits)

I have lost around £60 on the game, although made up for the fact I won football bets which means I broke even, so not really that bothered. Cancelled my account also after tonight.

Mate plays ....when he won £120 after an hour or so this one night, I was chuffed for him ...and then another £200 the next night ...still very happy for him......but after yet another night winning £500 while I can't even make profit just pisses me off. The positives is he has treated the rest of flat to a takeaway and buying drinks (although he's nice like that anyway)

I am happy for him but i'm dying inside, he's made nearly a grand within the past 3 or 4 days, while playing the same game, I lose £60 :( Not to mention the fact I see him 10+ hours a day, and that's what he talks most about now, how much money he's won!! BAH.

I want money :(

Â