Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

13 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Did you put it in here because you wanted to wake up dead or summat?

Why's it pissing you off? :lol:  

"Just leave me and my lovely anaesthetic in peace!" 

I didn't really know what thread I was posting in. The lovely nurse just injected me with a syringe of something akin to a simultaneous orgasm with Scarlett Johansson. 

• Like 3

Crikey... booked this week off work as I needed to use the days but also an opportunity to get some Christmas tree/decoration shopping done while it was hopefully still a bit quiet. Genuinely could not believe how busy my local retail park was. I was literally brushing shoulders with people in The Range. 

This could've gone in the Virus thread or Things that cheer you up as the story that made me think of this is actually pretty funny, but the Magna Carta pisses me off, or more how people just don't actually know what it is piss me off. How can so many people think that what is essentially a peace treaty (that was ignored by both sides) between a King and some Barons from 800 years ago when most people were peasants is any way applicable to the modern day or can override modern laws? And then how stupid do you have to be that when you're told that's not what the Magna Carta means and it doesn't apply to you, that you still bang on about it?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I didn't really know what thread I was posting in. The lovely nurse just injected me with a syringe of something akin to a simultaneous orgasm with Scarlett Johansson. 

I got given Valium before one small but particularly important op.

It was fantastic.

They could have done the op in the waiting room in front of the others, I wouldn’t have minded.

10 minutes after the op., I was trying to persuade the missus I was fine to drive us home.

I could absolutely see how people could very quickly get on that train and struggle to get back off.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It was fantastic.

They could have done the op in the waiting room in front of the others, I wouldn’t have minded.

10 minutes after the op., I was trying to persuade the missus I was fine to drive us home.

I could absolutely see how people could very quickly get on that train and struggle to get back off.

Similar with co-codamol when I had tendonitis. I was quite happily sitting at home working, spaced out and drooling on my shirt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

This could've gone in the Virus thread or Things that cheer you up as the story that made me think of this is actually pretty funny, but the Magna Carta pisses me off, or more how people just don't actually know what it is piss me off. How can so many people think that what is essentially a peace treaty (that was ignored by both sides) between a King and some Barons from 800 years ago when most people were peasants is any way applicable to the modern day or can override modern laws? And then how stupid do you have to be that when you're told that's not what the Magna Carta means and it doesn't apply to you, that you still bang on about it?

She can transfer the fines to her strawman as far as I’m aware this negating the need to pay them

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Hoo hop, you've done 'im there.

:lol:

He has :(

I didn't even make a joke about him putting his shoulder out by masturbating. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It was fantastic.

I had a couple of shots of morphine in hospital some years ago. Wow, I can see how people get addicted to that stuff. 

EDIT: I forgot to add the humblebrag: they wouldn't give me any more, as I was so fit, my heartrate was low, and the morphine lowered it further, to dangerously low levels. Damn you, running club. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

EDIT: I forgot to add the humblebrag: they wouldn't give me any more, as I was so fit, my heartrate was low, and the morphine lowered it further, to dangerously low levels. Damn you, running club

So I'm reading this as all that running you do meant you couldn't have the drugs you needed, proof positive that exercise is unhealthy :trollface:

• Like 1

Â