Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 27/11/2020 at 10:16, It's Your Round said:

People that put empty things cartons, jars bottles etc... back in the cupboard/fridge, because they’re too lazy to go outside to the recycling bin. Even though I’ve moved it to the back door, literally less than ten steps away. Then when questioned they say “oh I didn’t realise it was empty”. My 18yr old stepson has now taken to leaving the tiniest dregs in the bottom so he can claim it’s not empty, and therefore not his responsibility. 

We have someone at work who leaves one sheet on the toilet roll just to avoid the 5 second job of replacing it as well as the performing the dregs in the milk bottle trick you mention 

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We have someone at work who leaves one sheet on the toilet roll just to avoid the 5 second job of replacing it as well as the performing the dregs in the milk bottle trick you mention 

The priveledge of being the boss :trollface::trollface::trollface:

33 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Guess I should have added that I’m the only person in the office :) 

Ha, same for me. I check the fridge and there is just a drop left in the milk. I curse loudly, then I remember its just me at home! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ha, same for me. I check the fridge and there is just a drop left in the milk. I curse loudly, then I remember its just me at home! :D 

The other day I got the “lazy bastard” speech from the wife for putting the empty toilet roll tube on top of the toilet and not in the bin.

24 hours later she was guilty of the same “crime”

turntables GIF

• Haha 1

Not something that pisses me off now but a few years ago I had to stay in a place that had a communal kitchen for a few days.  I left my milk in the fridge for my cereal only to find the following morning that someone had put a teabag in it.

Words removed.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The other day I got the “lazy bastard” speech from the wife for putting the empty toilet roll tube on top of the toilet and not in the bin.

24 hours later she was guilty of the same “crime”

More than one toilet? Huge fambo? 1 bog roll in 24 hours seems excessively tree murdering

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bickster said:

Online Pool, people that know they've lost and leave the game before its finished (meaning I don't get my bonuses)

Apparently something similar happens in online Scrabble (I don't play, but the missus is obsessive about it). 

• Like 1

'Sharp scratch'.

A 'scratch' is when something is dragged across your skin, nothing like an injection. 

Prissy bastards are so coy about using the appropriate word - which has always been 'prick'. 

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

'Sharp scratch'.

A 'scratch' is when something is dragged across your skin, nothing like an injection. 

Prissy bastards are so coy about using the appropriate word - which has always been 'prick'. 

I've never heard that, that's stupid

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

'Sharp scratch'.

The amount of times I’ve wanted to correct the nurse in this. It’s only the forecast return comment of “yes, you are, aren’t you?”, that’s stopped me :)

• Like 1

On 26/11/2020 at 19:47, bickster said:

Today they look like this

010123%20GHOST%20SHIP%20MINI%20KEG%20WEB

Ghost Ship - lovely drop (like almost all Adnams beers). The best pint(s) I've ever had were Adnams, in a Suffolk Country pub the day before we played Ipswich away in about 1983 or 4. Angel's tears in a pint glass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I've never heard that, that's stupid

When did you last have an injection? 

They always say 'sharp scratch' as the pre-stab warning these days. Must be NHS policy or something. 

• Like 1

Â