Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 12/11/2019 at 12:51, sharkyvilla said:

How come they've never found a cure for baldness anyway?  Useless bunch of sciencey bastards. 

Eh, you can't cure the next stage of human evolution.

Rgds,
A fairly baldy bastard.

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

Are you saying no-one in Cork is bald?

That's more pollution than evolution though.  They're affected in other ways too.

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Fairly.. or unfairly? :P  

I am the future!  It's totally fair.

27 minutes ago, blandy said:

Tautologies - PIN number, DMZ zone, that sort of thing. 😛

Unecessary repetition of things, over and over again, doubling up something to no purpose and just going on and on about the same thing, all the time, endlessly, for aboslutely ages, even though you've already made the point twice before at least, probably three times or four times maybe. What a load of prolix.

Reminds me of this old classic, which sadly doesn't seem to appear any more in a search, so has to be this pic.

f4gRw2h.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've had a next day delivery from Hermes pending since 31st of October.

They tried to deliver it once, on a Friday night at 21:00, to an office. Then claimed it was the third time they tried to deliver it, even though their own tracking info shows that's not the case. The retailer gave them a kick up the arse and told them to try again. For 6 days it's been "coming out tomorrow". Today "We can not find your address". It's an office with 40 people in it.

I think they're actually a storage company in disguise.

**** Hermes. I will genuinely never buy anything again that's being delivered by this bunch of absolute **** amateurs. 

41 minutes ago, blandy said:

Unecessary repetition of things, over and over again, doubling up something to no purpose and just going on and on about the same thing, all the time, endlessly, for aboslutely ages, even though you've already made the point twice before at least, probably three times or four times maybe. What a load of prolix.

Ooh I like these!

At work:

RCA Analysis

MIR Report

MIM Management

1 hour ago, blandy said:

source.gif

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2019 at 17:43, Xela said:

I've raised this before. There is a unwritten code of toilet conduct for having a dump at work. Main rule is never go into a trap next to someone else when there is one further away. The other one is never come out of a cubicle when someone else has just come out. You wait until that person has washed their hands and left before coming out. That way you avoid the awkward "we've both just had a shit at work look" with the other person.

Didn't realise they had disabled toilets with multiple stalls in 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 18:43, Xela said:

There is a unwritten code of toilet conduct for having a dump at work.

I think that's the problem,  no one has written it down.  There are probably loads of unwritten rules around the world for males, females and maybe even animals.  

I think there is a book (Or a series in it for you) in it for you,  "Setting it Down,  Xela Abroad"

In a cruel twist of fate I suppose,  it is destined to become the ultimate "Toilet Book: The Code".  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think that's the problem,  no one has written it down.

I thought the writing on the inside of the cubicle door was the rules? You're telling me I was wrong and didn't actually have to ring those numbers for sex?

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think that's the problem,  no one has written it down.  There are probably loads of unwritten rules around the world for males, females and maybe even animals.  

I think there is a book (Or a series in it for you) in it for you,  "Setting it Down,  Xela Abroad"

In a cruel twist of fate I suppose,  it is destined to become the ultimate "Toilet Book: The Code".  

You're welcome

gVUj4u7.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

I did another one today! Completely accidently

'Any other AOB'

:bang:

• Haha 1

Â