Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My first train cancelled. Second one moves platform. Then just says delayed for 20 minutes. Third train cancelled. Delayed train turns up but stops at a earlier stop! 

Not one reported issue on the website!

They should nationalise them.

• Like 2

and remixes sit in the same world as covers, take each one on its own individual merit, some are shit cheap rip offs, some are from a place of respect and love

fair play to mike skinner he's got some really young people on this, I think its just before kano released Ps & Qs

16 hours ago, bickster said:

Yes, not all dancey remixes are shit

The absolute classic example of this is Wrote For Luck by the Happy Mondays. It was just a decent album track until Paul Oakenfold got hold of it and turned it into WFL (Think Aboiut The Future Mix). The remix is the tune everyone remembers, the original is still just a decent album track (even though it was released as a single)

It was the Vince Clark remix (the one with the video from the Hacienda) that got me into the Mondays all those years ago. I remember buying Bummed and having a 'WTF?' moment when I heard the original 😁

So yeah, there's definitely a place for the right sort of remix.

• Like 2

They’re doing it again, sitting in the trap next to me for a shit when there’s a perfectly good empty one further away, 3 people have done it in the space of one shit......and yes, I take a long time but that’s not the point.

I obviously work in an office surrounded by depraved perverts.

25 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They’re doing it again, sitting in the trap next to me for a shit when there’s a perfectly good empty one further away, 3 people have done it in the space of one shit......and yes, I take a long time but that’s not the point.

I obviously work in an office surrounded by depraved perverts.

@bannedfromHandV is the VT Scatman

• Haha 1

On 19/11/2019 at 09:12, KenjiOgiwara said:

People thinking they will lose weight by eating spesific stuff. Trust me when I say it's putting stuff into your mouth that got you fat in the first place. 

Especially people snacking on sugary energy bars like it's the key to a healthier life style.  

I'd also like to add steroid rocket polishers telling people how to get fit. Like they have any idea how it's like building a body naturally. They should rather be honest and explain the body they want is close to impossible to get unless you juice up. 

I suppose at least these people have realised it’s their diet that has got them fat.  Even if they haven’t sorted it out yet.

How many people go to the gym to lose weight yet continue to eat shit all day!? My office is full of them.

You won’t lose weight in the gym!

Last Podcast Network has signed exclusivity with Spotify.

I love Last Podcast on the Left and many of the other shows they produce, and have had 5 years or so laughing at their stuff. But exclusivity with podcasts **** sucks. I don't want to have another app on my phone just to listen to one podcast.

The signs were there I guess. The show has grown considerably in the hat few years and especially in the last 18 months the advertising had become obnoxious, clearly the money had turned and now Spotify have slapped down some cash and they've grabbed it. A shame.

Incidentally the increasing fragmentation of media is going to backfire quite quickly I suspect. Every man and his dog wants their own streaming service, every company is grabbing any emerging opportunity in the field, and it appears to be predictably anti-consumer. When the thought for a long time was the separation of content would benefit the consumer.

11 hours ago, bickster said:

I don't listen to podcasts on Spotify.I pay not to have adverts and most of the podcsts are chock full of them

The Spotify "Producing the Beatles" podcast doesn't have any ads, you could listen to that one.  :)

(Seriously, to the rest of you who might be interested in record production, it is really good!) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The Spotify "Producing the Beatles" podcast doesn't have any ads, you could listen to that one.  :)

(Seriously, to the rest of you who might be interested in record production, it is really good!) 

meh 🤮

• Haha 1

Â