Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve seen it all now.

At my place there's a laminated chart above the basins on how to wash your hands 🙄

Edited by mottaloo

22 hours ago, Xela said:

use an adjacent trap

I learnt two things from traps. In the Radar section where I used to work, in trap 1, on the left hand wall it said "How Radar works - look Right" and on the right hand wall it said "How Radar works - look left "

The other thing I learnt was a poem in a german school bogs.

In diesem Hause wohnt ein Geist,
der jedem der zu lange scheißt
von unten in die Eier beißt.
Mir hat er nicht in die Eier gebissen
ich hab Ihm auf den Kopf geschschissen.

which translates as: 

In this house there lives a ghost,
anyone who sits here pooing to long
will be bitten from below in the "eggs".
He hasn't bitten me in the "eggs"
I have pooed on his head.

On 12/11/2019 at 16:35, Sam-AVFC said:

A mate had one done and it looks great...most of the time. If you're close in bright sunlight you can see right through it and once it gets wet it completely kills the illusiuon.

That kind of reminds me of the Australian bowler Doug 'The Rug' Bollinger.  The hot spot cameras spoilt the illusion in his case.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Didn't realise they had disabled toilets with multiple stalls in 🤷‍♂️

Just wait until we get gender neutral toilets...

3 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I thought the writing on the inside of the cubicle door was the rules? You're telling me I was wrong and didn't actually have to ring those numbers for sex?

I don't know why they are called gloryholes. No glory in it at all! 

3 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think that's the problem,  no one has written it down.  There are probably loads of unwritten rules around the world for males, females and maybe even animals.  

I think there is a book (Or a series in it for you) in it for you,  "Setting it Down,  Xela Abroad"

In a cruel twist of fate I suppose,  it is destined to become the ultimate "Toilet Book: The Code".  

Books? Old hat pal, I might do a podcast on it. 

How about... 'The Shitting Forecast'? 🤔

• Haha 2

Shit reporting in local newspapers. I know its the Birmingham Live (Mail) but a vicious attack happened the other day in @Ingram85's neck of the woods. 

Goes into great detail about the attack but not a single description of the attackers? Surely this would be the most pertinent point if Police are asking for info?

Article below

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/kings-heath-high-street-stabbing-17248396

An innocent shopper who was viciously stabbed 'in a three-on-one attack - for no reason and in broad daylight' - has broken his silence as the thugs remain on the run.

The 37-year-old, who does not want to be named, has revealed how someone shouted at him "What the f*** are you looking at? I'm going to smash your head in".

Just now, bickster said:

Sister paper of the Liverpool Echo. They are nothing more than clickbait shite these days. Journalists need not apply to these publications

Websites are appallingly laid out as well - videos auto playing, screen jumping all over the place and giant adverts taking over the article. 

David Blunket could design a better one. 

• Like 2

Just now, Xela said:

Websites are appallingly laid out as well - videos auto playing, screen jumping all over the place and giant adverts taking over the article. 

David Blunket could design a better one. 

I know IT techs that use their websites to deliberately crash computers. (I'm not joking for the sake of clarity)

• Like 1

Peloton bikes. Ooooo, so it’s an exercise bike with a TV stuck on the front? And you get a word removed in Lycra shouting motivational slogans at you on screen. And it’s just £1,999? Sounds like a **** bargain aside from it’s not and I might as well just buy a normal exercise bike and find a free workout video on Youtube. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Xela said:

Shit reporting in local newspapers. I know its the Birmingham Live (Mail) but a vicious attack happened the other day in @Ingram85's neck of the woods. 

Goes into great detail about the attack but not a single description of the attackers? Surely this would be the most pertinent point if Police are asking for info?

Article below

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/kings-heath-high-street-stabbing-17248396

Kings Heath is a shit hole. I will never understand how property here commands such high value. It's full of chavs, degenerates, druggies, thieves and asbo's. Its a properly horrible area and next year I'm moving. Moseley is going the same way and that's another area where I'll never understand the glowing reputation. 

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Kings Heath is a shit hole. I will never understand how property here commands such high value. It's full of chavs, degenerates, druggies, thieves and asbo's. Its a properly horrible area and next year I'm moving. Moseley is going the same way and that's another area where I'll never understand the glowing reputation. 

True, I lived in Moseley all my life and every time I go back it's just horrible to see how the yampy people have multiplied. 

Â