Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, mottaloo said:

they are the same types who put the letter O at the end of most words when ordering their egg and chips in El Red Lion pub in benidorm 🤬

Eggo and Chipso?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Guards at ticket barriers in New Street who decide to block one of the barriers when it's really busy, causing more of a pile up, just **** off you clearings in the woods.

managing the crowding on the platform aren’t they? better to crowd behind a barrier than next to a 3ft drop onto tracks.

25 minutes ago, a m ole said:

managing the crowding on the platform aren’t they? better to crowd behind a barrier than next to a 3ft drop onto tracks.

Not massively clear to me as they also block barriers to get out rather than getting onto the platform but perhaps due to that, still pisses me off though.

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Fire alarms going off when there's no fire 

Happens every Tuesday at work. Why they gave the stupidest person in admin the job of testing the alarms every week is beyond my imagination

We've spent months of her sending the same email every week. "We will be testing the fire alarms today at about 10 am, this is not a drill"

Which begged more than one question. 

She can never turn the goddam thing off either and she's been doing it for at least 4 years, every week without fail or sorry, every week she f***ing fails

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

We've spent months of her sending the same email every week. "We will be testing the fire alarms today at about 10 am, this is not a drill"

IMG_20190604_220336.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bickster said:

testing the alarms every week

I'm sure testing them every week kind of removes the "Alarm" element from the actual fire alarms primary purpose. 

The email you get seems to alarm you more these days.  

55 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I'm sure testing them every week kind of removes the "Alarm" element from the actual fire alarms primary purpose. 

The email you get seems to alarm you more these days.  

Elf an Safety innit

• Like 1

Request : ### raised by you was closed

I haven't raised a request in weeks, I have no idea what case this is, and I am pretty sure whatever I did request hasn't been resolved as I haven't seen a member of IT in months, but I am past caring now, but I thank you for the closure though, much appreciated.

you know those highlight videos that people make of players? The ones in the transfers thread?

I don't want to watch one goal from 7 different angles and 12 replays. Show a goal, move on to the next one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

you know those highlight videos that people make of players? The ones in the transfers thread?

I don't want to watch one goal from 7 different angles and 12 replays. Show a goal, move on to the next one.

Why do all Youtube videos of footballers contain the most annoying and shite music known to man or beast. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why do all Youtube videos of footballers contain the most annoying and shite music known to man or beast. 

Oasis? 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I haven't raised a request in weeks, I have no idea what case this is, and I am pretty sure whatever I did request hasn't been resolved as I haven't seen a member of IT in months, but I am past caring now, but I thank you for the closure though, much appreciated.

Ha I got one of those the other day

An IT guy messaged me on the internal IM thingamajig

"Hi, can you confirm if request #1987987393876378647864876497393 is closed?"

"I don't know what that is. Could you tell me what it was for?"

"I don't have the details. It's been open for a while so I'm just checking if it's done"

"I don't remember raising it"

"Ok well sounds like it's done so I'll close it"

"Erm.. ok. Thanks, I think?"

17 hours ago, Xela said:

Because most people have annoying and shite taste in music.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mic09 said:

..but if we did than the Tonev video would have been 8 seconds long. 4 minutes of 3 goals. It was glorious.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Seeing women in the office in the summer wearing those really lightweight baggy flowery loose trousery type things. They look so bloody comfortable. Unflattering but comfortable.

It's bullshit.

It's 2019 Rodders.  Wear what you like.  Knock yourself out.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Seeing women in the office in the summer wearing those really lightweight baggy flowery loose trousery type things. They look so bloody comfortable. Unflattering but comfortable.

It's bullshit.

Just identify yourself as genderfluid and wear some yourself. 

Â