Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Seeing women in the office in the summer wearing those really lightweight baggy flowery loose trousery type things. They look so bloody comfortable. Unflattering but comfortable.

It's bullshit.

its usually accustomed by them moaning about the air con and how cold it is

me in chinos and having a crotch area like a proving oven suggests otherwise

I think its been 30 degrees 4 out of the last 7 days here, its too much, especially for walking and then the walk / metro home, bring back the snow

Edited by villa4europe

When some dipshit sends an email to tens of thousands of employees of a global company advertising a great deal, but then closer inspection reveals it's only available for a few people working on one particular team in London. 

53 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

When some dipshit sends an email to tens of thousands of employees of a global company advertising a great deal, but then closer inspection reveals it's only available for a few people working on one particular team in London. 

Have you tried replying to all? :trollface:

I started my university degree last July, my enrollment was processed two weeks ago.

I have to do placement in order to complete assessments and ultimately, my degree.

Allocated time for placement is after the due date for mentioned assessments.

Sort your sh** out! And it's not like they are offering leniency for my end of responsibilities.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

its usually accustomed by them moaning about the air con and how cold it is

me in chinos and having a crotch area like a proving oven suggests otherwise

I think its been 30 degrees 4 out of the last 7 days here, its too much, especially for walking and then the walk / metro home, bring back the snow

"Anyone else cold in here?"

"No Carol, its probably because you have turned up to the office in flip flops, culottes and a ****' vest"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Days. What I mean is...

#NationalFishandChipsDay

#WorldFoodSafetyDay

(both today)

#WorldGinDay 

(tommorrow)

Steak and BJ day is on my birthday. We will keep that as is, thank you very much

Edited by Tegis
spell crap stupid dumb beer
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

"Anyone else cold in here?"

"No Carol, its probably because you have turned up to the office in flip flops, culottes and a ****' vest"

We've got a telop like that on nights, complains she's cold every single night. She's only worked for uis for the best part of 8 years. The temperature of the aircon has ben the same standard 22 degrees the whole time. She wears really thin clothes and sits under the aircon vent, it's her choice what she wears and where she sits

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Steak and BJ day is on my birthday. We will keep that as is, thank you very much

An acquaintance of mine posted a to-do list for his day on my friend's (and his new girlfriend's) facebook page. It read:

• Steak
  • Blowjob

The reception from the males in her family was exceptional. I can only imagine the vibes when he met them all for the first time!

Idiots driving like berks on the motorway this morning. Torrential rain and spray and people are tailgating others and veering from lane to lane. 

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I bet they're the same people that park next to you in otherwise empty car parks. They'll be out later, filming a gig they're at.

This type piss me off.

Took my daughter away to coast the other week.

Parked at the huge grass carpark at the top of the cliffs as you cut down to the sea through the stairs built into the cliffs..

So we park way away from everyone else leaving room for about 700 lorrys to park.. 

Chill out behind the car after being at the beach for 3 hours and have something to eat...

When a Corsa, packed with about 6 fat b*****s in it comes and parks 2 car widths away!!

Of all the f***ing room available and you have to park next to us and then proceed to being the most annoying dicks known to man the minute they got out the car and struck up a bbq!

• Like 3

People who put explanation marks on emails that are not important.

'Oh ****, what now?'

"Hi, This falls due end of the month, just want to check everything is okay and scheduled to be paid."

Marks as unread.

"**** off. Just for that you can wait a week or two for a reply"

17 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This type piss me off.

Took my daughter away to coast the other week.

Parked at the huge grass carpark at the top of the cliffs as you cut down to the sea through the stairs built into the cliffs..

So we park way away from everyone else leaving room for about 700 lorrys to park.. 

Chill out behind the car after being at the beach for 3 hours and have something to eat...

When a Corsa, packed with about 6 fat b*****s in it comes and parks 2 car widths away!!

Of all the f***ing room available and you have to park next to us and then proceed to being the most annoying dicks known to man the minute they got out the car and struck up a bbq!

I think I've told this story before...

As a nipper we used to do family holidays to Shanklin, in the Isle of Wight. Dad used to drive down to Lymington and we'd get the ferry over. My Dad used to take the scenic way down, through the Cotswolds, through Wiltshire and then through the New Forest into Lymington. We used to stop off at the same car park on the way every year... have our packed lunches etc. No idea where it is was, but somewhere nice and well-to-do... could be Tewksbury or Cirencester or Malborough or Salisbury... you get the idea. 

One year we'd got to the car park, it was empty and we parked up and opened the car doors and had our lunch. I remember it was a blisteringly hot day as my legs were burning on the brown vinly seats of the bottle green Morris Marina estate my Dad bizarrely traded his MK1 Granada in for! We parked in the corner of the car park, out the way. A car came in and parked in the space right next to us, forcing us to close our doors! It was a middle aged woman, on her own. Reasonably smartly dressed, I remember thinking she looked like a teacher. My Dad made some flip comment when she got out of her car along the lines of 'you had the whole car park and you park next to us' and she went mental! Effing and jeffing and saying she had the right to park anywhere. My Dad, was genuinely speechless. My Mom persuaded my Dad to drive away rather than get involved as I'm sure she was mentally ill. I think it must have been in 86 or 87. 

• Like 3

Â