Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I'm a tad confused now   .... Do I take my parents outside and line them up against the wall for doing this to me when I was 5 ..or do i take myself outside and line myself up against the wall ?

1930962_38783416026_620_n.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Was she fit? This is crucial detail in your story that you've left out.

Elbows too pointy. 

5/10

WNB

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My other half has got 18 points in her licence and is still able to drive legally .

How on earth?

Mind you there was a story recently where one driver had 51 points and was still allowed to drive. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

How on earth?

Mind you there was a story recently where one driver had 51 points and was still allowed to drive. 

She got lucky that she had a woman judge who understood mental illness and fog brain from having kids. My missus kept forgetting to pay her speeding fine, and on top of that she had two other speeding fines on the same bit of road that she didn’t know about because she thought it was from the first speeding fine. Anyway the judge gave her the points and had to pay a fine, but luckily kept her licence . Anything in the next three years though and she’s banned. The woman judge was really nice and even came and had a chat with her after court . As it happens my wife has been diagnosed with this condition, not sure of the name but it makes your memory foggy at times and your body ache. 

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm a tad confused now   .... Do I take my parents outside and line them up against the wall for doing this to me when I was 5 ..or do i take myself outside and line myself up against the wall ?

smart cookies your parents

stick him in socks n sandals, everyone will look at the socks and sandals, they'll hate us for putting him in socks n sandals

...and nobody will see he's carrying the bag...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Sod the sandals, they are just covering up the pink shorts and the shirt that demands chest hair be poking over the uppermost button that's done up, hell that shirt has wings so big its a wonder you didn't take off

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sod the sandals, they are just covering up the pink shorts and the shirt that demands chest hair be poking over the uppermost button that's done up, hell that shirt has wings so big its a wonder you didn't take off

I’ll have you know , those  collars were the height of fashion in 1975

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

...and nobody will see he's carrying the bag...

Openly selling crack as well in a park.  He has a big wad of cash in the right pocket and 2 small knives under the collars both as protection and to add a bit of weight for aerodynamics.  Don't mess. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Did any strange men ever offer you some sweeties, Tony. 

I was such an ugly child even Jimmy Saville left me alone

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

When you're speaking to someone, their phone rings, and they answer it immediately without apologising or acknowledging they're about to do it. Sometimes mid sentence.

**** me, right?

Hope you just walked off! 

• Like 3

On 22/05/2019 at 16:11, Stevo985 said:

When you're speaking to someone, their phone rings, and they answer it immediately without apologising or acknowledging they're about to do it. Sometimes mid sentence.

**** me, right?

Happened to me the other week whilst eating my breakfast. Guy comes up stands over me talking absolute waffle, then interrupts himself to take a phonecall in front of me. "It's alright mate, I'll **** wait."

I didn't even want to talk to yo. When I am eating my breakfast I don't even want anyone to say hello to me, not even a head nod. Just **** off and leave me alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â