Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Even stuff like quiz shows.

"Geoff, tell us a bit about yourself"

No. No geoff, don't. I don't give a ****. Tell us your name, age and job and get the **** on with the show.

So, Steve, tell us a bit about yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So, Steve, tell us a bit about yourself. 

I can answer that with 100% accuracy and 100% certainty. 

"Well, HI THERE EVERYONE IN SUTTON LMAO!! My name's Steven and I drive an Audi"

(audience claps)

"Woah Steven, lovely, what do you do?"

"Well Bill, I drive an Audi", 

(audience claps)

"Haha, Steven, I meant for a living"

"Ha ha, oh silly me (hits self in the head), well Bill, I like driving my Audi" 

(audience visibly concerned at the vegetable of a human they are looking at, a few distant cries)

"Ok Steven, try and think of anything you do?"

"MY WIFE WORKS AT ALDI!" 

"Steven.. please.. no more about the Audi.."

"I SAID ALDI!!!" :(:(

"I KNOW WHAT YOU FECKIN DRIVE YOU EEJIT!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I can answer that with 100% accuracy and 100% certainty. 

"Well, HI THERE EVERYONE IN SUTTON LMAO!! My name's Steven and I drive an Audi"

(audience claps)

"Woah Steven, lovely, what do you do?"

"Well Bill, I drive an Audi", 

(audience claps)

"Haha, Steven, I meant for a living"

"Ha ha, oh silly me (hits self in the head), well Bill, I like driving my Audi" 

(audience visibly concerned at the vegetable of a human they are looking at, a few distant cries)

"Ok Steven, try and think of anything you do?"

"MY WIFE WORKS AT ALDI!" 

"Steven.. please.. no more about the Audi.."

"I SAID ALDI!!!" :(:(

"I KNOW WHAT YOU FECKIN DRIVE YOU EEJIT!" 

You're in love with me aren't you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Question Time. They ask the audience for their opinions more than ever, no one is tuning in to hear want the average dullard in the audience wants to say, FFS.

if we stopped asking the audience on QT the Tory thread would lose about 600 pages of people moaning about Gammon faced people on QT  ... assuming Blandy didn't delete it first of course :)

but I do wonder what sort of person wants to go on national TV and voice an opinion on politics that is almost certainly not going to reflect well on themself , Politics is for this forum only , never on Facebook , or real world

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I can't believe how vocal some people are on the crapper.

Sometimes it needs to be coaxed out with sweet nothings and then congratulated/encouraged when it hits the water.  All while rubbing your belly in a clockwise circular motion.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This is it, you pay 'experts' or at least people in prominent and influential positions to give their views, spending half the program talking to clueless idiots seems to defeat the purpose.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Some monster at work yesterday

In a new swanky HQ now and the building is great... toilets are cleaned multiple times a day so no toilet horrors to report (down to @Chindie to keep us appalled now). 

Anyway, about 6pm yesterday I decide to take a work place dump... there are 3 cubicles in each set of toilets... I stroll in and the middle one was occupied by someone. A complete breach of shitting protocol in my eyes. You never use the middle trap or urinal if they are all empty. You use an end one so if someone else comes in they can use the other end and still maintain at least 1 pot/crapper space. 

Prick. 

Everyone knows the rules. You pick the left one or the right one but never the middle one. 

Then you have a think and decide that if everyone knows the rules and picks right or left, the middle one get seldom use. So, what you can divine from that is that lefty and righty have been filthed-up countless times and mr middle is clean as a whistle. I'm going middle every time.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

When I was faced with the dilemma of a three trap toilet block, I thought to myself 'what would Voinjama do?'

I'm pretty sure choosing "number two" is what he'd do.

• Like 2

film times at cinemas during the week scheduled for 5pm - 5.10pm, where the next available time after that is 8.50 or something. F**king stupid for anyone wanting to catch a film after work. There's been a couple of films where I ended up not bothering with as the timings were so unhelpful ( 9.20 on a sunday evening for the only showing ffs ).  Sometimes cinemas don't help their own industry.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I got on the tram, holding my phone, reading something on my commute. Some guy in front of me isn't looking where he's going at it, elbows my phone out of my hand. It goes flying and lands face down.

I'd be pissed off too if a bloke was going at it on a tram.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I absolutely should be pissed off at this and I'm now sat at work absolutely seething.

I got on the tram, holding my phone, reading something on my commute. Some guy in front of me isn't looking where he's going at it, elbows my phone out of my hand. It goes flying and lands face down.

I pick it up, screen smashed to bits. I show him what he's done.

No apology, nothing said to me. Goes and sits down, gets his own phone out and gets on a call.

I mean, what the actual ****

Yes it's an accident. But to not even apologise? I now have to shell out x amount of my own money to fix a phone I didn't even break and that I didn't even get an apology for breaking.

The lesson to be learnt here, put your phone away on public transport and enjoy the local scenery!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unused Sub said:

The lesson to be learnt here, put your phone away on public transport and enjoy the local scenery!

He lives in Poland, so he'd only be looking at this;

Image result for ww1 landscape

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£45 for a PS4 controller and I didn't even get a USB cable with it.

...I have a million of them, but that ain't the point.

Robbing bastards.

It’s about £80 for a Switch controller!

The Switch is a great bit of kit but the accessories for it are extortionate 

Â