Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Had to get a small loaf of bread and a few other things in the supermarket earlier, so picked up 75p white Kingsmill.  Got home and realised I'd picked up a crustless loaf which actually cost £1.30.  Seriously, how the **** is there a market for bread with no crusts on and how does it cost nearly twice as much?

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

picked up my new car yesterday

Just come back from the gym and someone has driven into it and scratched the bodywork ... and goes without saying driven off

**** people

Its so out of order.  

Get a dashcam if you park where ****s like that park and hit other peoples cars is my advise.

50 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Had to get a small loaf of bread and a few other things in the supermarket earlier, so picked up 75p white Kingsmill.  Got home and realised I'd picked up a crustless loaf which actually cost £1.30.  Seriously, how the **** is there a market for bread with no crusts on and how does it cost nearly twice as much?

I work with a girl (that one) who doesn’t eat the crusts on her sandwiches. 

Fine, some people do that. 

We were in Turin on business last year and she ordered a sandwich for lunch. When it came, the chef had cut the crusts off. 

She STILL left the bit round the edge! I was gobsmacked. 

(I’ve since been wondering how small a sandwich would have to be that if she was served it she wouldn’t be able to eat any of it, because there would be nothing to leave behind)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

weren't you complaining about being a victim of sexism in another thread? :rolleyes:

Yes,from girls i dont find attractive,it's not very funny when a fat cow who had to much to drink attacks you on the dancefloor,but if Zara Zetterqvist did it,it would be a different thing.

Is it possible for you to grasp that?

Edited by Ikantcpell

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Yes,from girls i dont find attractive,it's not very funny when a fat cow who had to much to drink attacks you on the dancefloor,but if Zara Zetterqvist did it,it would be a different thing.

Is it possible for you grasp that?

Size or looks never put me off. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Is it possible for you grasp that?

I seriously don’t know where to start.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blandy said:

was at the gym earlier, (I'd gone in my Audi) and some bloke had parked this brand new car not quite straight, I hate that so I scratched it and drove off. Serves him right.

My new car is a hybrid .... a small part of me likes to think whoever hit my car thought yogurt knitting rocket polisher I’ll teach him ...

Â