Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Sorry, you bought 300 Pogs for your wife for her birthday?

Is that the worst gift ever?

:crylaugh:  I believe so.

Tellingly, she hasn't even looked at them :lol:  

They were her main present too.  

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

:crylaugh:  I believe so.

Tellingly, she hasn't even looked at them :lol:  

They were her main present too.  

Imagine her poor little face, looking forward to opening her present from her loving husband, and then it's **** pogs :D

Poor woman.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Loving husband?

Laps?

Pah.

Last Wednesday night, she was stressing from work. 

So I picked up the boy, went home, cleaned our room, changed the sheets, ran her a hot bath, put candles on, bubbles, flowers, laid her pajamas and slippers out, put relaxing music on for her, bought her a choice of 3 face masks (she needs em LOL) AND cooked her tea (only veg, jacket potato and steak) and she loved it.

THAT'S LOVE.

But did she suck my nob? DID SHE ****.

So I WON'T be doing that again. 

(I joke, she's the best). 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 15:20, Dr_Pangloss said:

If you can't **** them then there's not much point. My female friends are generally a burden, need too much help and attention. I can go weeks without talking to close male friends, if I don't talk to some of my female friends for a week they get upset at me. 

I get on well with them, Its just as you say, male friends of mine I can not speak to in weeks and we  just pick up where we left off. Women want constant messaging. Just because I don't whatsapp them 50 times a day, they start to think I don't like them, which isn't true. I just don't want to spend all my evening on my phone texting. I've got wanking and TV to watch! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Sorry, you bought 300 Pogs for your wife for her birthday?

Is that the worst gift ever?

It's like Karl Pilkington buying a jumbo box of condoms! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

What the **** is a pog or tazo?! 

You sad, sad little man..

You haven't lived! I nearly killed myself because I never owned one.

NOW I OWN THOUSANDS!!! 

**** BITCOIN! **** WALL ST! POGS ARE THE FUTURE!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4486468

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

people that talk about work all the time, its extremely annoying when every conversation leads back to it

I find other people's work chat so boring, especially when they care and show some level of passion for it. Nobody gives a shiz about the crappy corporation you work for. 

Edited by villaglint

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I find other people's work chat so boring, especially when they care and show some level of passion for it. Nobody gives a shiz about the crappy corporation you work for. 

Its more the co-workers I work with when you go for a beer after work or lunch 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I get on well with them, Its just as you say, male friends of mine I can not speak to in weeks and we  just pick up where we left off. Women want constant messaging. Just because I don't whatsapp them 50 times a day, they start to think I don't like them, which isn't true. I just don't want to spend all my evening on my phone texting. I've got wanking and TV to watch! 

With all the wanking you watch and time you spend messaging women you aren't poking I'm starting to build a theory about why you've spent 20 years not really giving woman a chance in relationships. 

Â