Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

things that piss me off about christmas:

the stress put on people who struggle to make ends meet

Good list that.

I'd like to add:

The depression/loneliness that can be felt by many at that time of year, who may not have many friends/family. 

It's 'traditionally' a family time, and those without do sometimes suffer. It can certainly exacerbate the problem for those with a tendency of getting low.

Could you just cheer up and get some friends?

Smiling wouldn't kill you.

• Like 1

I have no idea who Katie Hopkins is. I assume this is a good thing.

She was on the apprentice one of the few shows i watch so finally somebody I don't have to google on yahoo ....

She's probably the tv equivalent of those "Britain first" posts you see on Facebook spouting crap without any regard for the truth ...

Some bint on the train this morning talking about how her son can't get a job because he doesn't have experience, but employers want experience. Her question to her friend was "How are you supposed to get the experience when these companies are only looking for people with experience?".

Well, I don't know. That's quite the conundrum that your son is in. He's most certainly the first person ever to face such a situation. It's not like most people at some point in their working lives will have been through the same thing. Most of us are just born with work experience obviously.

At a wild guess I'd say he'd have to use connections, do an internship, offer to do some unpaid work, or choose one of the other many options available to people who are trying to get their foot on the working ladder.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

Â