Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It’s all an excuse to show off and Instagram/Facebook it. I go out of my way to avoid this shite and I hope people don’t get offended when I’m not interested but I’m not. It’s a personal thing to them. What do they want? A certificate from me saying ‘congrats your genitals work’?. Ugh. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

"Gender Reveal Parties"

Implicated in a couple of major wildfires in the West in the past year, and now a couple of people have been killed by elaborate explosive devices assembled to reveal the gender.   It's lunacy, and hopefully people will start thinking twice.

11 hours ago, maqroll said:
12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

What's the point?!

Vanity.

To remove Americans who have a poor understanding of explosive devices from the gene pool.

• Like 2

People who use photos with masks as their profile pictures on social media.

We get you are soooo good and fight the good fight against the virus - we also don't care, we all have to wear them so take your virtue signalling somewhere else. 

• Like 1

I love how my gf is late getting dressed in the morning and it's suddenly my fault.

We go to work together every day as we take the train the same direction. She spends 10 minutes putting on a coat, waving her hair in the right angle. I clean up after her, get dressed in 30 seconds. We’re slightly late and I'm the reason for it. Swear women logic is martian to me.

Normally she sends a text an hour later apologising. Today she's got PMS going on, so haven't heard a thing. Fully expect I'll be at fault when she comes home for covid not being cured yet.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, El Zen said:

Entirely justfied. They’re a f***ing pest. 

image.jpeg

That's a very trusting place you live in.   They would have been removed by tracksuit wearing "environmentalists" before they hit the ground over here.

48 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's a very trusting place you live in.   They would have been removed by tracksuit wearing "environmentalists" before they hit the ground over here.

Trust is our number one resource. And I’m not even joking. More important than oil. 

when the office door next to me opens im having to put my headphones on and pretend to be in a meeting cos the guy next doors keeps coming to waffle about utter bullshit that ive got no interest in

im losing around 90 minutes a day to him, 3 maybe 4 times, just sits in my office and talks about things from 20 years ago

Edited by villa4europe

On 23/02/2021 at 18:52, It's Your Round said:

Definitely this. There’s usually only a limited group of close friends and family that really care what gender your child is.

It’s either going to be one or the other (if we’re talking biological sex, rather than the array of chosen genders).

Exactly. We're told now that gender isn't linked to sex so a gender reveal party is the wrong name for them. 

It should be a sex reveal party. That sounds more interesting on the surface! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Exactly. We're told now that gender isn't linked to sex so a gender reveal party is the wrong name for them. 

It should be a sex reveal party. That sounds more interesting on the surface! 

I’d be down for attending a sex reveal party, until I get there and realise what it really is..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

This is MENTAL

You are right, it is a mental story at that example is probably made up / lost in translation

It does happen though. There are plenty of articles online that show that refugees claim to be children, but are infact adults. 

Nearly two thirds of supposed child refugees who were challenged about their real age after coming to Britain were found to be adults.

An official report shows that in one year 65 per cent of asylum seekers assessed after claiming to be juveniles were judged to be over 18.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-of-refugees-pretended-to-be-children-to-win-asylum-n5bzhfcq9

47 minutes ago, BOF said:

Pointless post whore threads like the count to 1000 thread. There, I said it.

I think we’re all treating that thread as a slow, suspenseful build up to ultimately find out which picture of Michael Buerk will be used when we reach 999.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â