Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

34 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Mrs P said “I thought you were going to point out her huge tits. No bra, wobbling all over the place and her nipples pointing through her little cardigan”.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I refrigerate everything rather than chuck it.

My fridge freezer is integrated in my kitchen, so it isn't very big and I have no room for another one. When I move I will be getting a chest freezer put in a garage or something. 

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

My fridge freezer is integrated in my kitchen, so it isn't very big and I have no room for another one. When I move I will be getting a chest freezer put in a garage or something. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Said it before, but anyone who goes to the supermarket in their pyjamas needs to have a word with themselves. Lazy and slovenly. 

Here we go...it'll be jogging bottoms next 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

Lip syncing to comedy sketches.

How on earth is this a thing?? It's really popular as well.

What we need is comedy karaoke. Where you get one half of the double act's dialogue recorded, and the other half blank, so you can be Morecambe to a recorded Wise, or the customer in the Python parrot sketch, responding to Michael Palin's shopkeeper. 

• Like 1

This guy. I don't know anything about him. He might be a lovely bloke. He might do loads for charity, he might have an IQ higher than 65, he might be an incredibly accomplished, selfless and wonderful individual. But just from looking at him, I'd like to stamp on his face until my foot becomes numb.

BBC Radio 2 - Rylan On Saturday, 26/01/2019

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This guy. I don't know anything about him. He might be a lovely bloke. He might do loads for charity, he might have an IQ higher than 65, he might be an incredibly accomplished, selfless and wonderful individual. But just from looking at him, I'd like to stamp on his face until my foot becomes numb.

Looks like a 3D render to me

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cinch

Eh, cheeky, that's my line

Edited by Follyfoot

Â