Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 24/02/2021 at 13:58, villa4europe said:

when the office door next to me opens im having to put my headphones on and pretend to be in a meeting cos the guy next doors keeps coming to waffle about utter bullshit that ive got no interest in

im losing around 90 minutes a day to him, 3 maybe 4 times, just sits in my office and talks about things from 20 years ago

images.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 24/02/2021 at 00:46, il_serpente said:

Implicated in a couple of major wildfires in the West in the past year, and now a couple of people have been killed by elaborate explosive devices assembled to reveal the gender.   It's lunacy, and hopefully people will start thinking twice.

yeah-like-thats.jpg

23 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I just offered my one year old a quaver. He stuck his hand in the bag, grabbed as many as he could, crushed them in his fist, threw the crumbs on the rug and ran off laughing.

It's like high school all over again. :(

He was probably disgusted by your poor choice of snack. Quavers have always been a lower table snack, not fit to lace the boots of the Snap, the Skip. the Wotsit, the Ringo, the Frazzle, the Chipstick or the king, the majestic Monster Munch. 

• Like 2

BOGOF food offers, especially when you live alone.  I don't want 2 for the price of 1. I want 1 and I want it cheaper. It just encourages food wastage. The infamous Morrisons doughnuts( @villa4europe) - 2 for 45p or 5 for 50p. 

I got 5. I'll eat 3 and throw 2 away. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

BOGOF food offers, especially when you live alone.  I don't want 2 for the price of 1. I want 1 and I want it cheaper. It just encourages food wastage. The infamous Morrisons doughnuts( @villa4europe) - 2 for 45p or 5 for 50p. 

You've never heard of breakfast doughnuts then ?

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

He was probably disgusted by your poor choice of snack. Quavers have always been a lower table snack, not fit to lace the boots of the Snap, the Skip. the Wotsit, the Ringo, the Frazzle, the Chipstick or the king, the majestic Monster Munch. 

I'd agree but these were prawn cocktail quavers and to my knowledge he's never tried any of those other crisps, so I can only conclude he's a big bully!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, maqroll said:

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

They tried that over here back in 2004, channel 4 doing a series of shows on it. They inducted Elvis (Presley, not Costello), the Beatles, Bob Marley, Madonna and U2. The idea was to have a representative from each of the decades from the 50’s onwards. 

They then produced a list of ten acts for each decade and asked the Great British public to vote who should join the automatic inductees. For whatever reason, The Who weren’t nominated in any decade. 

Anyway, the public duly gave it the consideration it merited and inducted Cliff Richard & The Shadows, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Michael Jackson and Robbie Williams. They didn’t ask the public the following year and stopped altogether in 2007.

So all in all, it was quite a successful venture.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

You've never heard of breakfast doughnuts then ?

I'm already having sausage and cheese muffins for brekkie. Add a doughnut and i'll need those elasticated jogging bottoms! 

• Haha 1

On 27/02/2021 at 12:28, Ingram85 said:

When I go on my break and everyone gets all the fish sushi and spicy Mexican chicken with sour cream and lime dip starter at M&S. Stewards. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I just drove past a young lass, probably in her early 20s wearing massive baggy ‘mom jeans’. I said to my Mrs P, “Look at her jeans, they’re huge. Gen Z have declared skinny jeans are out now you see, I read about it the other day”

Mrs P said “I thought you were going to point out her huge tits. No bra, wobbling all over the place and her nipples pointing through her little cardigan”.

I completely missed it. I’m never going to forget my glasses ever again.

Your missus is my hero(ine).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Where do you live?

I find it odd that refrigerators and freezers haven't reached you yet.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Where do you live?

I find it odd that refrigerators and freezers haven't reached you yet.

Who refrigerates doughnuts?! 

My freezer is already full thank you, mainly of arse burning curries! 

Â