Documentaries you have to watch

Ikantcpell

I'm at episode 3 of Immigration Nation, following ICE agents and illegal immigrants in the USA during the Trump years.

Episode 3 focused on Veterans who are (about to be) deported since they don't have the papers. Thank you for your service, now get out! 🤔

Speed cubers on netflix

Really interesting and the story between the 2 is a great one, what they can actually do is insane 

Probably could have done with being longer and some context provided as to how the event started, the history of where it all comes from, the different events etc 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 17:36, villa4europe said:

Speed cubers on netflix

Really interesting and the story between the 2 is a great one, what they can actually do is insane 

Probably could have done with being longer and some context provided as to how the event started, the history of where it all comes from, the different events etc 

Watched this this evening and thought it was a great watch but agree it could've been better with another 20 mins content. 

Fascinating and impressive skills by the competitors!

On 19/08/2020 at 06:35, AXD said:

I'm at episode 3 of Immigration Nation, following ICE agents and illegal immigrants in the USA during the Trump years.

Episode 3 focused on Veterans who are (about to be) deported since they don't have the papers. Thank you for your service, now get out! 🤔

I don't know how you've watched that much. I was emotionally devastated after about 20 mins. 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

I don't know how you've watched that much. I was emotionally devastated after about 20 mins. 

I would like to say it gets easier, but having now watched all 6 episodes, it is all horrible, but from a different angle.

i really ‘liked’ the episode about ‘coming in the right way’. It shows that the argument about not being racist, just wanting these immigrants to come into the country the right way, is not an argument at all.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2020 at 08:23, Newry_Villan said:

Fall of the Cabal

Haven't seen it myself, so not qualified to speak on it, but be careful watching this sort of production. World matters are serious, and should not be tainted for entertainment.

Truth is stranger than fiction, and we'd be foolish to believe we understand the mystery of life in full, though we can't afford to see fiction as truth, merely because it's strange.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your opinion on Fall of the Cabal? Have you viewed or read much material that discusses how cabals scheme and design in society?

Edited by A'Villan

On 24/08/2020 at 16:23, Newry_Villan said:

Fall of the Cabal

Let me surmise to those who haven't seen it.

A secret cabal in concord with the 'deep state' are running a worldwide pedophile network so they can eat children. Q is the only that really knows the truth that Donald Trump is here to save the world.

I for one was skeptical until I watched some of it, but once I did I realized that yes, someone had actually made 3 hours of this rambling inane horse-shit for others to watch. Oh and I forgot, the world is about to end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Let me surmise to those who haven't seen it.

A secret cabal in concord with the 'deep state' are running a worldwide pedophile network so they can eat children. Q is the only that really knows the truth that Donald Trump is here to save the world.

I for one was skeptical until I watched some of it, but once I did I realized that yes, someone had actually made 3 hours of this rambling inane horse-shit for others to watch. Oh and I forgot, the world is about to end.

Oh dear, I thought it might be. I was hoping that some of the content and narrative would at least be conceptually sound, if not accurate and credible.

Spot on, people are actually taking the time to produce and promote this kind of take on the world. Their is countless hours and sources for it, all over the web.

The amount of material that there is on the most abhorrent atrocities being secretly and deliberately undertaken by a cabal of world 'elite' is astonishing.

What frustrates is it only serves as a distraction from a real grasp on the tragedies that are and have been organised and designed into a systematic institutionalised society.

That's my opinion.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 1

Watching Oklahoma City, the 2017 documentary about Timothy McVeigh and the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.

It's quite interesting and it also ties into the Ruby Ridge & (Waco)shooting and the Atlanta 96 bombing and the right wing Christian anti government militia type people who have resurfaced under Trump.

And speaking of that the next one up is the 2004 documentary about Ruby Ridge

Oklahoma City Poster                                                                 Ruby Ridge Poster

Edited by sne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a new 5 part documentary series out on Swedish telly about the Estonia ferry disaster called Estonia: Fyndet som ändrar allt. No idea what it will be called in English or if it will be available outside Scandinavia, Finland and Estonia but if it is I suggest you check it out.

Not seen it yet as it's out today but it's potentially really explosive stuff. For those who don't know Estonia sunk in 1994 and 989 people drowned. The explanation was that the bow visor (no idea if that's the right word) cane loose during bad weather and the ferry started to take on water. But there has always been reports that the ferry was hit by something, possibly a submarine. There are eye witness reports or something below the surface and of a loud bang and a scraping noise. And there are other reports that the ferry was carrying unregistered military material, and so on. It's a conspiracy nut dream story made even more strange after the Swedish government quickly changed their minds from the plan to salvage the ship to suddenly wanting to cover it with concrete. And now this new documentary shows a massive hole in the side of the ship that was previously not reported.

There has always been rumors of a cover up and naturally both Finnish and Estonian authorities are calling for a new investigation now while all the Swedish former ministers who where involved at the time are refusing to comment. Will be interesting to see what becomes of this.

The damage is located one third aft on Estonia's starboard side and extends both above and below the waterline.  Here illustrated in a graphic.The damage in Estonia's hull is four meters high and 1.2 meters at the widest point.  Here illustrated in a graphic.

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

American Murder The Family Next Door. (Netflix)

Wow, just wow.

The Mrs watched it then spoiled it for me 🙄 

Then I put making a murderer on and she said it wsd boring and too long 🙄🙄

Started the challenger 2 series this morning, well put together, loads of footage which helps

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The Mrs watched it then spoiled it for me 🙄 

Then I put making a murderer on and she said it wsd boring and too long 🙄🙄

Started the challenger 2 series this morning, well put together, loads of footage which helps

The Challenger doc is very, very good. 10/10. Shows NASA up for what they really are. Cowboys.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

American Murder The Family Next Door. (Netflix)

Wow, just wow.

Yeah me and the other half watched this last week.   It's funny how the neighbour with the cctv immediately picked up that something wasn't right with the guy,  but the cops dismissed it.

• Like 1

Â