Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

• 1 year later...

Apparently him and Sergi Enrich has had a sex film leaked :D:blush:

Eibar footballers Antonio Luna and Sergi Enrich have issued a joint statement apologising to the fans of the LaLiga side after a sex tape featuring both appeared online on Wednesday.

In the message published on their respective Twitter accounts, Luna and Enrich spoke of their regret at "the potential damage [not only] to our image, but in particular to that of the club" caused by the dissemination of the video.

However, the players also moved to stress that the recording is of "a private act which took place between fully consenting adults, within the scope of the freedoms we all enjoy".

http://en.as.com/en/2016/10/05/football/1475701124_547571.html

• 4 years later...

What a pub player he was. For all our crap buys players with legs gone players with technical deficiencies I dont think anyone has amassed the most negative aspects in one hit as him. Had less understanding of the game than fat Baz sat in upper Doug.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

What a pub player he was. For all our crap buys players with legs gone players with technical deficiencies I dont think anyone has amassed the most negative aspects in one hit as him. Had less understanding of the game than fat Baz sat in upper Doug.

No way. We’ve signed way worse players than Luna. I could name ten off the top of my head.

Â