Christian Benteke

Kwan

John Chapman ‏@BelgoFoot 2m

Benteke replaced Lukaku after an hour. Benteke not injured. Neither achieved anything.

There was no need to point out he's never won anything at the end of that tweet!  ;)

Stupid rumour though, don't know why you would bother making it up, it's not as if Villa fans would've been wound up for that long if they saw it on twitter, you'd be able to figure it out in about 10 seconds.

It just goes to show how everyone thinkS we are so self reliant on CB.... we need to sign someone like "Uche Nwofor".... not sure he is the one, but we must start looking for CB's replacement , now.

My mate just told me as though it was confirmed. He thought it was true having seen it on Hamann's twitter, and I just thought, that's it season over. Relegation battle.

Not sure it's wise to be that reliant on a player but I really think we are.

Rich considering we haven't kicked a ball yet, but maybe I'm just thinking of progression and I cannot see us moving forward without him in the side.

I worry for a world in which trying to fool people that someone has got a broken leg is considered funny. It's **** idiotic.

im very sorry  apologiez but it wasn't me who made it up

I know it wasn't you Belgian Guy.  :) I don't blame people for getting fooled by it because it's quite believable that it could happen, especially as we were all holding our breath over him playing.

No in all seriousness though. Benteke HAS broken a bone.

nvryf.jpg

Just not one of his own.

I could watch that goal every minute for the rest of my life. It's the showing of a truly great striker. Strength, pace, skill and a cool finish. Oh, and injuring the opposing defender and captain in the process - what more could you ask for!

Â