Christian Benteke

Kwan

25 goals in 40 appearances for Villa in all competitions. That's an absolutely absurd ratio, especially when you consider that he didn't even score that many in his first couple of months.

Absolutely ridiculous, how anybody can say he's overrated or only worth £18m is beyond me.

I find it mental that when he first signed, the consensus from Belgium was that he REALLY needed to work on his finishing.

Edited by samjp26

Benteke was ridiculously man marked by the Arsenal defence; most evident when Delph took the shot that hit the post. Despite that he still got 2 goals and had some good moments in attack. It will be important that the rest of our team takes advantage of this extra space if other teams put that much focus on him. 

Benteke was ridiculously man marked by the Arsenal defence; most evident when Delph took the shot that hit the post. Despite that he still got 2 goals and had some good moments in attack. It will be important that the rest of our team takes advantage of this extra space if other teams put that much focus on him.

I think Agbonlahor and Delph did tbh.

I am convinced that the big fella intended for Czesny to get to that first pen, just so he could injure him in the process of following it up and knocking it in. He even went the same place with the second pen but their keeper bottled out on another challenge from the big lad!

Â