Christian Benteke

Kwan

Have you heard the news?

Heee's playing today

I want to see him score a goal

Dwight Yorke, Dwight Yooorke.

Loved that guy, my biggest idol as a young lad. Dean Saunders as well, before that.

But yeah, agree with you. Would also add Merson, Milner & (maybe) Carbone though.

The present transfer window isn't closed yet.

Now, now.

Keyblade with rumours of a bid coming from Spurs should they sell Bale which has been reported in the media i will remember your smiley.

tumblrmkupyv2ik21rxok9e.jpg

The mirror, the same paper who told us he was certain to go for 15m and would not return to Villa AND would go on strike.

He really should have known better than to run into Benteke though.

That's like jumping in front of a train and complaining that you got hurt.

If anything, he's lucky.

• Like 2

Honestly I think he could end up being our most talented ever player.

Not often at all that you get some somebody so strong, so quick and still so technically gifted.

I firmly believe Lambert and his staff have developed his game leaps and bounds too, which bodes well for potential future signings.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

That goal was a foul, Benteke barged into him, you can't do that or use some mythical shoulder barge rule bullies made up at school to excuse it. 

Still love him as a player though...an Henry/Drogba hybird almost. He needs to watch the discipline though...vs Norwich and Chelsea last season I think back too.

Arsenal will be a good test for him, one of the few teams who kept him quiet last season. He was very quiet in this fixture. 

That goal was a foul, Benteke barged into him, you can't do that or use some mythical shoulder barge rule bullies made up at school to excuse it. 

Still love him as a player though...an Henry/Drogba hybird almost. He needs to watch the discipline though...vs Norwich and Chelsea last season I think back too.

Arsenal will be a good test for him, one of the few teams who kept him quiet last season. He was very quiet in this fixture. 

eerm, no it wasn't!

Mythical barge rules excuses are made up by those who got knocked over by stronger kids at school.  Benteke was just stronger!

Foul?? Wow. You should be embarrassed!

I suppose he "fouled" Smalling before Weimann's goal against United then yes? 

I'd trust 2 professional referee's opinions over yours any day. 

Smalling ran into him. This time Benteke ran into the defender breaking his collar bone in the process. Forgive me for disregarding your professional referee comment with mild hilarity.

What I saw was a Malaga player systematically moving across the box to take Benteke out....just before the Malaga player made contact Benteke beat him to it and shoulder charged him back.

I would call it poetic justice.

I notice so many times other teams using physical nudges on our players to gain advantage and it can be forgiven to think we are naive.

Benteke seems to have been better drilled than our other players on how to deal with this.

What goes around comes around for me.

Edited by TRO

Smalling ran into him. This time Benteke ran into the defender breaking his collar bone in the process. Forgive me for disregarding your professional referee comment with mild hilarity.
It was 50/50 both ran into each other. Just because the defender role a collarbone doesn't mean it was a foul

Â