Christian Benteke

Kwan

I almost feel like a proud parent, watching their gifted child join a new school and already excelling. You're sure your child should be in the accelerated program but he's already joined the average kids and it's better for him to see out the year and move up a level next year.

• Like 1

I almost feel like a proud parent, watching their gifted child join a new school and already excelling. You're sure your child should be in the accelerated program but he's already joined the average kids and it's better for him to see out the year and move up a level next year.

I feel like Gabby's mam

I feel like Gabby's mam

He just won't leave home?

• Like 1

I woke up today to have that linked to me by 3 Liverpool supporters (one of whom was really gracious during the whole pre-sale period and really rated and wanted him)

I've teed off on all 3 telling them how he'll be off to a big club next summer when Liverpool finish 7th

I've had it already from Liverpool fans at work too. I just said they are lucky to have him and they will probably sell him for a profit to a big club in three years. :lol:

• Like 1

I think it is for the best that he got his transfer. It wasn't healty anymore the way we depended on 1-2 ppl. he got his move we got the money to invest and make the squad more strong. i agree that he could do better then liverpool but if they wer the only one who wanted to pay the money villa wanted i understand his decision. Its not that he leaves us emptyhanded.

1 goal....1 bloody goal in a friendly, and Sky Sports and BBC go nuts about him...

Bloody biased media don't give everyone a fair shake... When Benteke was doing that for us, they were still questioning him... He scores one goal in a friendly against Swindon for the AIDS ridden scousers, and suddenly he is the black, footballing Jesus!!!

sure its club of the people. Remember 2 years ago everybody wanted them to win the league with that loveable rogue Suarez up front

I went for a curry last night with my 5 aside team. One of them is a Liverpool fan.

He genuinely said what you've said there (well, not word for word!).

He said that everybody wanted them to win the league 2 seasons ago.

He actually didn't believe me when I said I didn't. He couldn't comprehend that I preferred Man City over them.

Â