Christian Benteke

Kwan

Liverpool fan the other day took offence when I said some of their players were poor to average last season. He started calling me names - saying these players were too good for Villa.

Anyway, being pissed off with facebook as it is, I thought... how would Villatalk react?

I saved his profile picture, photoshopped a dildo into his hand and put a comment on it saying 'captain dildo, learning to be nice on the internet'

He deleted the thread.

• Like 4

Had three Liverpool fans at work so far say 'did you see the Benteke goal, he's going to be class for us'. I just responded with 'we already knew that'.

So fed up with them making out like they've made him already, the season hasn't even started. Part of me hopes he fails there, not because I dislike him, but because I can't cope with scouse fans droning on constantly.

make no doubt about it, when he starts banging in goals like that every other week we'll soon have half the media telling us that he's adapted his game to play the liverpool way and rodgers (who the majority wanted sacked last year) will be back to being a genius

I might have to just pretend he never played for Villa. Nothing good can come from remembering he was ours

Yep. I really don't want to know anything about how he's doing for Liverpool only because I know he'll do really well and it'll piss me off. Obviously I won't miss everything but I'll look away as much as I can.

I might have to just pretend he never played for Villa. Nothing good can come from remembering he was ours

Yep. I really don't want to know anything about how he's doing for Liverpool only because I know he'll do really well and it'll piss me off. Obviously I won't miss everything but I'll look away as much as I can.

Cheer up! He'll only be at Liverpool for a year or two, then he'll move to a Champions League side. ;)

Scouse fan at work today said to me, did you see Benteke's goal the other day? He never scored goals like that for you. LOL just responded with a big fat pffftttttt

Your first mistake was listening to him. Your second was replying, even if it was just a noise. 

Â