Christian Benteke

Kwan

Worse thing about everything in that article is it's probably true :(

Benteke is known for talking shite though, so it is probably not true.

I meant more about what Hazard said and him being near the top instead of fighting relegation. When did we become so shit? I really hope things can change.

Sounds to me like benteke trying to appease the bunch of Liverpool fans that don't rate him and don't think he'll suit Liverpool, didn't need to drag us in to it though

Replace sherwood with plastic scousers on the Internet

Nothing story

I have no doubt that Sherwood would have said whatever he could to try to get Benteke to stay.

Telling Benteke that he needs lots of crosses to score wasn't particularly smart or accurate, but I'm guessing he'd packed his bags anyway by that stage.

Benteke is pretty arrogant to dismiss Sherwood's influence on his goalscoring, and I hope he goes on a huge drought.

The article is just a nothing Liverpool puff piece.

Of course Sherwood was going to try and put him off joining the bin dippers. And he really should give him a bit more credit for getting scoring opportunities with Tim. Injuries weren't the problem at the end of Lambert's tenure it was the fact he was completely isolated up front, not getting the service and, if I remember, far to quick to lambast his team mates if things didn't go his way. These comments make him look a bit of a clearing in the woods tbh.

• Like 1

That's not really a confrontation.

Stop falling for headlines. It's a conversation.

And fwiw I agree with Benteke. I think he's good enough to play to anybody's style. He'll do well at Liverpool, which is annoying.

Sherwood did help him get more goals, but that was more to getting the team to create more chances than anything directly to do with benteke, imo. Under Lambert Benteke would (and did) score goals the way he did under sherwood. The problem was under Lambert the chances dried up.

• Like 2

Very unnecessary.

Didn't Sherwood bring players like Zog and Grealish in the side to create chances for him, how many of his goals after Sherwood came in from hoofing the ball to him.

**** prick.

He went with my best wishes but he has riled me now.

Very unnecessary.

Didn't Sherwood bring players like Zog and Grealish in the side to create chances for him, how many of his goals after Sherwood came in from hoofing the ball to him.

**** prick.

He went with my best wishes but he has riled me now.

Don't read the headline.

In the article he thanks Sherwood and says he helped him.

All he's saying is he was injured previously and felt he was getting back to form anyway even before Sherwood came in.

Worse thing about everything in that article is it's probably true :(

Benteke is known for talking shite though, so it is probably not true.

I meant more about what Hazard said and him being near the top instead of fighting relegation. When did we become so shit? I really hope things can change.

I wouldn't worry so much about what Benteke has said, he has come out with a lot of rubbish previously. The guy has a giant ego.

Â