Christian Benteke

Kwan

Just seen the picture of him in a Liverpool kit...

Haven't felt this ill since I had dengue fever...

Is that like Djemba fever?

so bad I got it twice.

To be fair, I can't compare the two...

Dengue fever was quite possibly one of the worst illnesses I have ever had in my life and I would never wish it upon anybody...

Djemba-Djemba was quite possibly one of the worst players I have ever seen in my life and I would never wish him on anybody...

• Like 1

So sad to see him go, even though it was inevitable. Was just clinging onto the hope that he'd stay for another year, smash the Euros and move to another bigger club. But ah well, we have to move on. Hope he gets a good reception on his return, Delph on the other hand can get ****.

• Like 1

Now it's official.

81dbcd6e3a3464b99c8884ef481ba0b5.png

Did his price go up?

Prices never go up or down after a real-world transfer.  They only fluctuate after the fantasy league game has started, based on scoring and based on purchases/sales within the gameweek.

I'm not really interested in what Carragher says, I'm not interested in what Benteke does at Liverpool. He's there player now and we have to move on. We were only ever a stepping stone for him anyway and but for that injury he might have left a year ago. 

I'm not really interested in what Carragher says, I'm not interested in what Benteke does at Liverpool. He's there player now and we have to move on. We were only ever a stepping stone for him anyway and but for that injury he might have left a year ago.

Yeah if we spend the money wisely improve I really don't care either.

I don't wish him well. I hope he does a Torres. I can understand the sentimentality that we as fans would like him to do well because he was one of ours for a bit, but in order to prove the Liverpool fans wrong? Not sure I get that logic. If he scores 25 goals next season, they won't remember that we were right and they were wrong, they'll be too busy enjoying challenging for the league. I want him to flop. Very very hard. 

Saw the bbc running an article today can Benteke play the Liverpool way ..what the **** is the Liverpool way

Carragher is likely upset as like most liverpool fans they were under the impression that the likes or Rues and Benzema should be dying to join them..

Its nearly as technical as the west ham way!

Or Spurs fans like good football...like no other teams fans do.

You hear that about Newcastle fans as well.

"They like their football up here"

"They like their strikers up here"

:huh:

Newcastle like Strikers, Spurs like good football, Man City like money, Liverpool like young, hungry, cheap players (apparently)..

Villa like disappointment and beards. Are we the hipster team of the PL?

• Like 4

Love the gifs. They help me understand my feelings. Considering he could have been gone after the first season and we got three in total, I wish him all the best. I may even watch Liverpool if they're on TV. Best player I've seen play for Villa. Now let's use the money wisely.

I think the really annoying thing is he's going to be a huge success there, and Liverpool fans have no idea what a player they have, and that's frustrating.

However, I hope I'm wrong and I hope he fails miserably. 

What happens if Liverpool do not have champions league football for the next 5 years

They have shown their intentions to be a big player this season with their spending but i still expect Chelsea, Arsenal and the two Mankers to keep them at bay. Winning the Europa will be their best bet I feel

Â