Christian Benteke

Kwan

Whether he stays or he goes I think we win either way.. I mean unless he goes with 5 minutes to spare on deadline day with no replacement ready to sign, then we are £32.5 million richer which for us under Lambert was like 25 players worth or under Sherwood 3 very good players worth. If he stays then we've got one of the best strikers in Europe for another season. So I'm not really fussed whether he stays or goes.

I reckon he will end up at Liverpool.

I'm not so sure

Linked with Roma now, think he would look good in a Roma shirt. He's going to Man U IMO. He will be a good fit and I woulnt begrudge him for it.

So anyway yeah, that Belgian agent.

**** twitter. Bloody sick of it.

Hes very respected though

Not sure if this is a dig at me. But like I said before Kristoff Terreur isnt just some guy off twitter.  He's a top Belgian journalist.  Now obviously journalists get things wrong (a lot!) but I would be inclined to listen to him on Belgian transfers as he is usually on the money.  But yeah you carry on.

• Like 2

in the old Siralex days I would have believed that United were only showing interest to make sure Liverpool had to spend all the money and not somehow get a compromise price...

dark arts

I almost get the feeling some people will actually celebrate if he joins them.

Edit: Probably a bit harsh actually but I certainly won't be jumping for joy if he joins Man Utd, just because it means he hasn't gone to Liverpool.

Edited by useless

Seems like most think it’s a done deal - has everyone given up hope he will stay?  

So tired of the incessant rumours and media speculation.  I honestly don’t care anymore – move, don’t move – just do it quickly.

I'm really not getting the Utd love-in in this thread. **** them too to be honest. 

I agree.  I also don’t  accept this ‘you can’t blame him’, ‘he deserves it’, ‘he’s too good for us’ nonsense.  No. That implicitly propagates the (Sky) view that Villa are a lesser club.  I don’t care if they have more money, a better squad, more trophies, more fans.  So what.  We are a fu**cking great club as well.  OK, we have fallen off our pedestal big time in recent years but it wasn’t that long ago we were pushing top four/six.  We will do that again one day, but we have to stop believing we are nothing but a stepping stone or that is what we will always be!

• Like 2

Â