Christian Benteke

Kwan

Just have the money please and get Austin with money left over for re-enforcements.

Hernandez would be the next DB9 for me. Offers little outside of the box and if he gets no service, is non-existent. Wouldn't work

Edited by benireduk

We were interested in Hernandez under Lambert.

Can't see it happening.

Me neither, in his prime at 27.

Man Utd -> Real Madrid -> Aston Villa

He's being linked to West Ham and Orlando City, I think we have a chance if we're interested.

Can't see him joining a mickey mouse team like Orlando City.

• Like 1

Can't see it happening.

Me neither, in his prime at 27.

Man Utd -> Real Madrid -> Aston Villa

He's being linked to West Ham and Orlando City, I think we have a chance if we're interested.

Can't see him joining a mickey mouse team like Orlando City.

Whilst for footballing reasons it's not the best move but playing in the sun, earning big money and just a short hop over the border from home might swing it.

Can't see it happening.

Am I the only one that thinks Hernandez would be terrible in our team unless we start creating a shit load of chances for him?

could say that about 95% of strikers in the world, its what makes Benteke unique for me 

Benteke talk not (delusional) Hernandez talk please.

Birmingham Mail say a bid is expected from Manchester United. The way they have been throwing money about I doubt they'll play silly buggers with the transfer fee either.

I feel the end is nigh :(  

Looks like we'll take a punt on someone from abroad then to replace Benteke which value wise makes sense.

Worry I have however is what if they're another JPA and take 4 months to score a premier league goal, we'd be in trouble if that happened.

When Benteke came in 2012 we were much healthier than now in terms of strikers. Bent was still playing every week and Gabby was still decent back then.

We need the new striker to hit the ground running really and so I'd prefer someone who's playing in this league.

That's exactly why I want Austin. He would hit the ground running.

Would love to see the shortlist of replacements for Benteke.

I think Wes should tell us who we should replace Benteke with.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

• Like 1

Looks like we'll take a punt on someone from abroad then to replace Benteke which value wise makes sense.

Worry I have however is what if they're another JPA and take 4 months to score a premier league goal, we'd be in trouble if that happened.

When Benteke came in 2012 we were much healthier than now in terms of strikers. Bent was still playing every week and Gabby was still decent back then.

We need the new striker to hit the ground running really and so I'd prefer someone who's playing in this league.

Like who, out of curiosity?

Like who, out of curiosity?

Charlie Austin

Javier Hernandez

Papiss Cisse (might have to ask his 4 wives though)

Edit: Although I'd scrap the proven premier league approach if we signed someone of the quality of Salomon Rondon. When I think of players who could replace Benteke near enough like for like he's as close as any striker I could think of.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Â