Christian Benteke

Kwan

Wow that Belgian reporter really knows his stuff.

Huh?

He was getting pelters earlier for being more twitter nonsense.

So anyway yeah, that Belgian agent.

**** twitter. Bloody sick of it.

Hes very respected though

Yeah really respected

Why are Liverpool 'set' to activate the clause? why don't they just do it?

Yeah and I have to laugh at the articles saying things like "United to win the race to sign ...". What **** 'race'? You pick the phone up and buy the man.

Exactly, with a clause it is no longer an auction, it's a shop floor with a fixed price. Come in, pay the ticket and leave.

It's like a scouse kid loitering in an empty queue at the Aston Villa shop trying to figure out which of his shit football stickers he can swap for benteke and getting frustrated he can't just nick him.

• Like 2

TalkSport seem to be the media outlet who most want this to happen. A day hasn't gone by without them having some discussion or mention of it. 

Yesterday they had an article on the website about all you need to know about the Benteke move. I felt like saying all you need to know is no one has put in a bid.

Then we have them saying Villa are playing hard ball over the fee. Nope we are just waiting patiently for someone to meet the buyout clause. Nothing hardball about that.

TalkSport sucks

I don't listen to it anymore because it is so poor in so many ways. I have concluded that their audience is either thick or loves a good moan about how crap it is!

Baliotelli + 30mill. Benkteke goes to Liverpool, poor in the first few games, fans gets on his back and he never really preforms as he did for us.

Baliotelli comes to Villa with Liverpool covering half his wages for 4 years. Baliotelli gets a great working relationship with the man manager Tim Sherwood. He starts off slowly, but the patient Aston Villa fans can see his ever improving preformances.

BOOOOOOM; first goal. Baliotelli ends up scoring 20 goals for the villans that season. 

Not going to happen. Bye bye big guy, best of luck. Bleeeh.

I would find it bloody hilarious if they did activate the clause after all this posturing only for Utd to swoop in and nab him at the last second.

That would be ideal, then last minute Real Madrid came in and stole him under Uniteds noses. That be ideal for me

Football really is broken. The Arab trillions strike again. Had they not bought Sterling for a completely ludicrous amount of money there is no way Liverpool would have met the clause.

This is very much like the Torres/Carroll debacle except you can replace the Arabs for the Russians. Like I said, broken. :(

Edited by One For The Road

The fee and terms will be agreed, a medical lined up and then he'll do a dramatic last minute uturn...

I like the idea that Delph and Benteke had a bet that they could each mess up another PL club!

I would find it bloody hilarious if they did activate the clause after all this posturing only for Utd to swoop in and nab him at the last second.

That would be ideal, then last minute Real Madrid came in and stole him under Uniteds noses. That be ideal for me
or he says...

"im staying at Villa.im the main man there and they pass in the air and i have been having wet dreams since saw Amavi's youtube video "

Interesting. Sounds like the Utd stuff was all balls to smoke out the Liverpool bid. Maybe even came from VIlla originally.

All I'm interested in now is how we use the money. Fingers crossed we come out of this stronger overall. We need two strikers minimum in my opinion. No idea who that should be just hope they're good!

Football really is broken. The Arab trillions strike again. Had they not bought Sterling for a completely ludicrous amount of money there is no way Liverpool would have met the clause.

This is very much like the Torres/Carroll debacle except you can replace the Arabs for the Russians. Like I said, broken. :(

Although we'd then have up to £32.5m to spend on hopefully slightly less price-inflated players.

I so sick of reading about him now that i just want him to hurry up and piss off.

At least it gives us plenty of times to sign replacements. We really are woefully short upfront as things stand. 

Good luck big man - you and Milner there will make me hate Liverpool a little less. It could be the sacrifice and resulting financial windfall that cements us in the premier league for years to come.

Â