Christian Benteke

Kwan

Liverpool fans are absolutely mental.

Apparently Benteke has the touch of a dirty old man, is slow turning and average and also averages 12 goals per season (well, it's something like 42 goals in 88-90 games)... erg... rocket polishers.

Rodgers should listen to his fans! 

Why would Christian want to go there in any case? He can lose games 6-1 here as well as there. Although they do get to go on holiday a week before we do (we made sure of that)! 

Jog on Liverpool you cannot afford him and he is not for sale. 

They can't get their head around a teams league position has very little bearing on the quality of an individual player

Liverpool logic seems to be that to get in the champions league you buy players that are already in it and because they are the mighty Liverpool all these players want to drop out of he champions league to play for them

If he does join them I hope they do get the next andy Carroll, **** em, they deserve it

We just need to make sure CB knows he is appreciated and loved here. Hopefully he will stay another year (signing a new contract in the process), and then leave for a real top team for top money after the Euros. If he does look like leaving for that lot, then sending him a link to that thread may persuade him otherwise.

• Like 1

They're going crazy that they're linked with Milner, Ings and Benteke...all of whom are massive improvements on Borini/Lambert/Allen . I've never seen so much delusion concentrated in once place.

Contrast that to the thread on Benteke on the United forum, where many of them would love to have him in their side even though they're not even linked with him (they're just discussing his form).

• Like 1

You'd think they're signing Heskey the way them lot are banging on about it. Hope he stays, scores loads and goes to a much bigger and better club to piss them off, or if he is leaving then to Chelsea or Arsenal, anyone but them.

They're going crazy that they're linked with Milner, Ings and Benteke...all of whom are massive improvements on Borini/Lambert/Allen . I've never seen so much delusion concentrated in once place.

Contrast that to the thread on Benteke on the United forum, where many of them would love to have him in their side even though they're not even linked with him (they're just discussing his form).

Who they spent a rather ridiculous £29 mil on !!  Brendan's signings make MON's buys  look frugal !!

• Like 1

It's pissing me off that the media are practically selling him already even though he hasn't said anything himself.

Yep, just ignoring the club that actually owns him as if we do not exist.

If Fox and Sherwood felt the way I do, he would not be sold just to say `we will not be ignored'.

Of course there’s going to be speculation.

Can’t see how it would distract him, in fact, it should give him a further confidence boost. He was wrote off in the media earlier in the year.

I’m not worried by it at all. We can all leave that for a day or two after we win the cup!

Belgium have some top class players, pity we aren't signing any of them.

We need strikers and Benteke is a decent stiker. Just not the one I want being our "main man". 3rd choice (behind Sturridge +1) would be ideal.

He didn't score or assist in 72% of the games he played this season. He tends to score in clusters and goes through a patch of being completely ineffective. Also been on runs of 4 (twice) and 9 (!) consecutive games without scoring. 

All this in a system that is designed to get the best out of him, let alone how he'd fare in our system.

Benteke?? Are they serious ffs. Almost a like for like Andy Carroll and his feet didn't touch.

they are a deluded bunch

If Liverpool stick in a bid for him, then I expect the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea to put in equal or better offers. He deserves to go to the best club possible, so there's no chance in hell I'd want him leaving us only to go to Liverpool. Chelsea need a replacement for Drogba and CB fits the bill perfectly, and I hope Sherwood realises that too if we are forced to sell him to ensure that we get as much money as possible out of a transfer. Although I wonder if he'll stay if we win the cup and qualify for the Europa League, but that's unlikely since I think he wants to play in the CL.

Just like to add

F**K **f Liverpool

A dying club with deluded fans.

Can't wait for Gerrard to return as the Messiah, Savior & Manager...........then relegate them never to return

• Like 1

Liverpool fans are absolutely mental.

Apparently Benteke has the touch of a dirty old man, is slow turning and average and also averages 12 goals per season (well, it's something like 42 goals in 88-90 games)... erg... rocket polishers.

We can't forget this is the same group of rocket polishers who reckon sterling is worth £50mill :crylaugh:

They are moaning they don't want a striker who has a 1 in 2 strike rate in  Premiership but happy to have a striker who has a 1 in 3 strike rate in France (Alexandre Lacazette) who Benteke is a much better player than anyway!!

They are seriously deluded!! Benteke probably won't sign for them and bigger clubs than them currently will be after him!! Like their foreign route has worked well this last season or two? Markovic, Ballotelli and Borini :D

• Like 1

Â