Jores Okore

Jesperchr

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Need to keep him for next season if he wants to stay.

People being a tad optimistic if they think Baker and Clark is going to be the rock defence for us in the championship.

More like Blackpool rock- once pressure is applied is then to quickly dissolve into a syrupy gloppy mess.

Villa have responded to Okore's agents claim that he cannot get a response from them. Villa say they emailed him back within 2 hours and offered to arrange a meeting with Black.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/aston-villa/villa-respond-to-agents-leadership-vacuum-comments-2085764.html#/.VwJpNXPTXqA

Villa don't usually respond to this sort of stuff do they? Bevington must have something to do with it I think. 

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Do we have better players? :P

we have five grades

Total Dog shite

Dog shit

Shit

Less shit

Then we have a special grade known as the lescuna grade 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Villa have responded to Okore's agents claim that he cannot get a response from them. Villa say they emailed him back within 2 hours and offered to arrange a meeting with Black.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/aston-villa/villa-respond-to-agents-leadership-vacuum-comments-2085764.html#/.VwJpNXPTXqA

Villa don't usually respond to this sort of stuff do they? Bevington must have something to do with it I think. 

why would club organise a meeting with caretaker manager regarding a players future

also Jaegerfield sounds a lot more fun and exciting than some agents name

• Like 1

Its just a ploy from the agent to badmouth the club, so when the inevitable transfer request comes in, its not so much of a shock. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mwj said:

Dropped at the U21s after an argument with Black according to this

I think it's called engineering a move. Can't say I blame him, why would you want to stay at Villa? It'll only ruin your career.

People will try and argue that he is good, he's bang average at best and part of the worst defense I have ever seen at Villa. They are all damaged goods because of what has happened this year and I would look to sell every defender we have and just start again.  Go and cherry pick some of the best performing defenders from the championship or league 1 and get them drilled - I would have more confidence.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, villa89 said:

why would you want to stay at Villa? It'll only ruin your career.

Yeah because the squad is full of dickheads like himself. 

Why not engineer a move by performing well? Just a thought jores?

Hope he does leave. One of the worst defenders I've ever seen at villa park.

3 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

People will try and argue that he is good, he's bang average at best and part of the worst defense I have ever seen at Villa. They are all damaged goods because of what has happened this year and I would look to sell every defender we have and just start again.  Go and cherry pick some of the best performing defenders from the championship or league 1 and get them drilled - I would have more confidence.

I’m inclined to agree with this now. Certainly anyone that doesn't want to be here then get rid. A lack of ability has no doubt done for us this season but the lack of effort from the vast majority of the players has been shocking and I am in no doubt that had they have given their all week in week out we’d have a few more points on the board.

I don’t want to go into another season with players whose heart isn't in giving their all for us. If that now applies to Jores then bye bye. The same applies to any player in the squad that wants out then see ya.

This is arguably the poorest Villa squad ever. Certainly the worst in my time as a fan which goes back to the early 80’s. Some players have been better than others but no player would get more than a 6/10 this season and that is being generous and not one player hasn't had at least a handful of games that have been shocking.

I’d love to get rid of the lot of them and start again so anyone happy to assist in that by engineering a move then great.

• Like 1

Â