Jores Okore

Jesperchr

20 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

He is far from the player many Villa fans think he is in my opinion. 

The fact that he has failed to nail down a place in the poorest villa side I've ever seen says it all really.

Against spurs i thought he looked slow, overweight, & positionally awful.

Okore sometimes looks and plays head and shoulders above everyone else.  Other games he looks a little headless chicken like.

Therefore, it can only be deduced that he would be quality next to a good*, experienced centre back such as Laursen or Mellberg.

*I said good, not lescott**

**lescott doesn't even deserve for his name to begin with a captial letter

4 hours ago, RimmyJimmer said:

The fact that he has failed to nail down a place in the poorest villa side I've ever seen says it all really.

Against spurs i thought he looked slow, overweight, & positionally awful.

not just against Spurs tbf

It's actually hard to know where to rate him amongst our CB's ... just in front of Baker or behind him

it's possible someone can coach a very good CB out of him ... alas he's currently at the wrong club for that to happen

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think no one will be stupid enough to take him from us!

Trust me, there will be clubs stupid enough to take the likes of Lescott, Richards, and probably even Guzan from us. 

Okore's agent says that he has been trying to open discussions with the club for the last two weeks to discuss his future with the club. He cannot get any response from the club? Come on Villa pull your finger out! 

7 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Okore's agent says that he has been trying to open discussions with the club for the last two weeks to discuss his future with the club. He cannot get any response from the club? Come on Villa pull your finger out! 

He probably wondering why donkeys like Lescott and Richards are ahead of him

Well he moaned about wanting to play in the champions league

Played complete and utter dogshit in the following game and has been dropped ever since

No big loss i'd drop all the cb's at the club and play Suliman and Toner between now and the end of the season

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Played complete and utter dogshit in the following game and has been dropped ever since

No big loss

I assume you havent watched us in last few games ;)

I'd keep hold of him for next season. Could be a good player for us. 

Its pretty disappointing to hear the lack of communication from the club to his agent. Surely someone could be available to speak to him and discuss the future. I mean they don't speak to the fans but surely a players agent would be worthy of an answer. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

No big loss i'd drop all the cb's at the club and play Suliman and Toner between now and the end of the season

Have you seen the last few games? Its an absolute travesty that Richards and lescott are ahead of him

50 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Given his comments I would imagine it's to talk about leaving. He can wait till the summer and **** off with the rest of the words removed who think they're too big time to be here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Have you seen the last few games? Its an absolute travesty that Richards and lescott are ahead of him

Meh they are all shit as each other tbh with okore in the team we would have still lost convincingly especially with that champions league worthy performance i seen him put in last time he was utter dog turd

He can leave with the rest of the primadonna's in the summer

Edited by AshVilla

21 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Meh they are all shit as each other tbh with okore in the team we would have still lost convincingly especially with that champions league worthy performance i seen him put in last time he was utter dog turd

He can leave with the rest of the primadonna's in the summer

Who would your CBs be for next season out of interest Ash?

Three new ones with Baker as the fourth brought back from loan

I want a complete clear out i've had enough of the attitude of these players and i don't want them to play for the club again

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

What is to discuss?  He has 12 months left and wants to play CL football. So **** off.

• Like 2

Â