Jores Okore

Jesperchr

This attitude is why we got relegated. They are not a team but a bunch of individuals who are looking to further their careers and are using villa as a stepping stone. Long gone are the days where they wanted to play for this great club. **** them all

• Like 1

We can blame sherwood for some shit signings but the attitude of Bacuna and Okore are right up there. And then of course, Gabby tops it all off. 

We just seem to continue to sign words removed that aren't very good. 

Disappointed in Jores, I thought his attitude was ok before this, especially when working hard to recover from his injury. It stinks like the rest of the club. 

Strange how many discipline issues we've had this season, maybe one bad apple has spoilt the bunch.

• Like 1

Why do they feel they have a right to act and do what they like and not, y'know, like work hard day in day out and earn a chance to play. It's a shame cos he's a player with decent ability but he, like many others are part of the horrific culture we have the club and has to leave for us to be able to re-build. So, let's hope he's gone as soon as possible. 

39 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Okore should be playing every week, too right is he annoyed about not getting a chance when we have the likes of Lescott start week in week out. Eric Black can do one. 

This is the mentality that has got us where we are. Player doesn't get picked....rather than respect the managers decision and then go out and player their bollocks off to prove manager wrong, they have a hissy fit and do what the magnificent jores has done!

Get rid, good bye, good riddance....four managers didn't pick this guy regularly for a reason....he's no good.

Well done eric...2 down about 12 to go :-)

1 hour ago, DoubtGin said:

Aston Villa FC @AVFCOfficial

Eric Black says Jores Okore hasn't been involved over the past fortnight after refusing to be on the bench for the Bournemouth game. #AVFC

How fitting.

How the **** do we have nobody capable of instilling discipline into the squad? It's beyond a joke

5 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Eric Black: "...he just confirmed that he didn't want to play again and didn't want to be involved again".

I do hope that we aren't paying his wages. 

Just wondering what a footballer has to actually do to get sacked ??? 

• Like 2

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5515470,00.html

Here's the full story, btw.

Black: "I then gave him the weekend to think about it and reflect. I spoke to him again on the Monday to see if he had changed his views on that and he just confirmed that he didn't want to play again and didn't want to be involved again, which I must admit I find very surprising."

Â