Jores Okore

Jesperchr

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Made similar comments to Bacuna but for some reason has got away with it. He's been shit and not lived up to the potential he showed before we signed him. Can go for me. 

he may be average but hes our best defender. Not even 'arguably'. By far. That says alot though.

18 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I don’t want to go into another season with players whose heart isn't in giving their all for us.

This, especially in the championship.  We need ambitious players who want to be here and fight for the cause. If any player wants out we should help them to leave, ensuring we get the right fee of course.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

This, especially in the championship.  We need ambitious players who want to be here and fight for the cause. If any player wants out we should help them to leave, ensuring we get the right fee of course.

I wouldn't even be too fussed about the right fee.

Let's be real - none of our players could demand huge transfer fees. We won't miss out on multi million's and I think we'd gain massive positives from the poisonous atmosphere being reduced.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He can call Black a word removed for all I care, he should be playing.

Lescott and numerous others have mugged this club off and are still in the 18. 

**** off Black, grow a pair and **** off.

Yeah. Let them talk back to the manager. Way to go. Ridiculous.

Another that wants out. Placing him in the stiffs will not help sale price wise but this is another player that has gone backwards so if we can get something around what we paid for him let him go and insert a sell-on clause if the price agreed is less then that (which for me we should do for all sales in the summer). .  

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Yeah. Let them talk back to the manager. Way to go. Ridiculous.

One rule for one and one rule for the rest? It is funny how Black didn't have the bollocks to banish Lescott and Richards or even Gabby, that was a board decision. It is weak management. Banish Jores because he isn't established. Gutless.

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One rule for one and one rule for the rest? It is funny how Black didn't have the bollocks to banish Lescott and Richards or even Gabby, that was a board decision. It is weak management. Banish Jores because he isn't established. Gutless.

Didn't have spats with the others though, Rodders, that's the difference.

id be fuming and trying to engineer a move if Lescott got picked every game ahead of me, when they played together in our "decent" run of form it was OKore who was babysitting Lescott and not other way around

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We paid 4m for him and I think he us by far our best cb. Definitely worth more than the hopeless Richards 

And how does that equate to 7m?

We signed him as a promising cb for 4m. Since then his fitness levels have become a concern, he certainly hasnt fulfilled an ounce of his promise, he's no longer playing games for his country (iirc), and he can't get into the worst team ever to grace the premier league.

Yet you think his value has nearly doubled. And part of your reasoning is he's better than micah richards?

Madness imo. 

2/3m max purely because he's fairly young and there's an off chance he may come good again. Big if imo. He's **** garbage as it stands.

26 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

And how does that equate to 7m?

We signed him as a promising cb for 4m. Since then his fitness levels have become a concern, he certainly hasnt fulfilled an ounce of his promise, he's no longer playing games for his country (iirc), and he can't get into the worst team ever to grace the premier league.

Yet you think his value has nearly doubled. And part of your reasoning is he's better than micah richards?

Madness imo. 

2/3m max purely because he's fairly young and there's an off chance he may come good again. Big if imo. He's **** garbage as it stands.

2-3m.?? Glad your not running the club we would get peanuts for all our players :-p he has when called upon been our best cb. He has been in and out the side often overlooked for no apparent reason for those pathetic losers lescott and Richards.

i don't blame okore has had had some shocking lineup decisions gone against him. He was brilliant with him and Clark as cb pairing last season. No idea whythis hasn't  happened much this season.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

2-3m.?? Glad your not running the club we would get peanuts for all our players :-p he has when called upon been our best cb. He has been in and out the side often overlooked for no apparent reason for those pathetic losers lescott and Richards.

i don't blame okore has had had some shocking lineup decisions gone against him. He was brilliant with him and Clark as cb pairing last season. No idea whythis hasn't  happened much this season.

It's not about who's running the club it's about how the market will value him. He has hardly had a good season, has a legacy of injuries and frankly hasn't got any better from the day we signed him. It's certainly not unrealistic to think that his value has depreciated in his time here. 

Â