Jores Okore

Jesperchr

So many people (presumably/hopefully mostly kids) on Twitter sticking up for him saying it's Eric Black's fault 'cus he's our best player and all this bollocks. Literally almost every reply. He'd probably make my strongest xi but it's not like he's some class act is it? Was promising before his injury but ever since he seems to have declined as a player and would have no problem with us selling him in the summer. Seems to have a horrendous attitude by the looks of the latest Villa Park story. Personally think Baker would do a better job for us in the Championship.

• Like 1

Agree with the above. Ship him out and start with Clarke and Baker at the back.

At least going down gives us a chance to finally use the likes of Baker, Gardner and all the other youngsters which have been deemed exciting at one point or another.

Firstly, there's absolutely no good reason as to why he hasn't been starting every game for us when fit, given how bad Lescott and Richards and the other prats are.

However, I think this is just Okore trying to force a move. There's no way he wants to play in the Championship, and his elevated sense of ability sees him being at a champions league club. So this is a fast way to force a move as soon as possible. 

Overall he has been a half decent player for us. He looked an immense talent in the early days but injuries and almost ruined him. He is without a shadow of a doubt our best centre half, but that's not saying much. He's a decent, mid-table at best player, who hasn't improved his game one iota since the day he walked through the door.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Agree with the above. Ship him out and start with Clarke and Baker at the back.

At least going down gives us a chance to finally use the likes of Baker, Gardner and all the other youngsters which have been deemed exciting at one point or another.

Prepares for inevitable onslaught.

Everything I read about Villa these days makes me shake my head and sigh.

Yes - he should have been playing.  But refusing to play is appalling.  The dressing room really must be toxic - no wonder Black was talking about anarchy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

:o

I'd say he's working on the quite reasonable premise that in the Chumpionship, Gestede is a known 20-goal a season striker.

• Like 1

Â