Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Looking great, so composed on the ball. If I were the club then I would get him to sign an extension quickly, because he will be playing at a top level one day, and we will get top money for him when we do sell.

In the mean time, I'm going to enjoy watching the kid develop over the couple of seasons we still have him - he'll make the odd blunder due to his age, but he's athletic and intelligent, and he's a pleasure to watch.

• Like 1

I know people are mentioning the Clark challenge, but in the second half pretty sure Okore made a crucial challenge in the second half on Nugent. There was also a moment where he was taking a player on in our own box. Really has stepped up, they still have their moments, but they keep improving game on game and really would be good if we could keep the back 4 fit for another 10 games or so.

If it ain't broke...

Both Okore and Clark have been superb - really, really good the past few games.  I have no doubts that Vlaar is a better defender than Clark (and possibly Okore given his experience) but I just wouldn't change this partnership; there's no need to at all.

To come back from such a horrible injury and perform like he has done is quite remarkable.  I think this lad could be something special.

• Like 1

He was fantastic whilst the ball was in front of him, winning tackles and headers and also very comfortable in possession. Just needs to be a little more aware of the balls over the top as Vardy was causing him problems first half.

I really like him, hope to see him get a good stretch of time in the team and I'm more than happy if that is alongside Clark if his form continues too. 

• Like 1

Â