Jores Okore

Jesperchr

he has made more mistakes than Clark though. clark has been super impressive. works well with okore

Clark was MOTM against southampton, was great against Burnley and was my Villa MOTM tonight. These two should stay in the side for another few games at least.

The only thing I'd say about Clark ( and same with Baker ) is that they have a tendency to hoof it at times when they're not actually under that much pressure, whereas the other 3 CB's are a bit more composed on the ball and look to find a pass a bit more instead

The only thing I'd say about Clark ( and same with Baker ) is that they have a tendency to hoof it at times when they're not actually under that much pressure, whereas the other 3 CB's are a bit more composed on the ball and look to find a pass a bit more instead

Even Senderos? I'll have to watch him a bit more closely next time. Had him down as a bit of a hoofer as well. Okore's distribution is pretty solid for sure.

Makes you wonder why he has been out the team for so long.He does make mistakes, but he is young, and potentially very good.Would imho benefit from playing alongside Vlaar short term, and probably Baker long term.

If he continues to impress, then i would try and get some money for Vlaar in Jan.

Some of PLs judgements do worry me, this lad looks easily ready foe PL football, and in truth is probably our best central defender.Yes he does make mistakes, but his power and more importantly his pace, will easily make up for mistakes he is likely to make.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Okore wasn't playing because PL who watches him every day I am sure, didn't deem him to be ready.

He now does, and he has shown it in his performances.

Who is to say if he chucked him in a month ago he wouldn't have broke down/not been fit enough/up to speed and had a mare?

This place man.

• Like 2

So what part of PL's judgement are you worried about?

He's playing him isn't he?

In fairness I'm pretty sure lambert is only playing him because we have no other options. Doubt we'd have seen him if vlaar, senderos and baker weren't injured.
You're right, we may not have seen him if they were all fit. But they were all playing pretty well, so why would Lambert drop them?

Okore was given a chance when we needed him. I still fail to see what Lambert has done wrong here.

Â