Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I was thinking more over a wider spell with Clark. He hasn't produced performances like the last few for a long while. So no, I don't quite understand why he remained ahead of Okore in the pecking order. And experience in itself means nothing by the way.

Isa, I agree with you completely about Lambert, but I just don't see it in this case. Clark has played well since coming back in. Maybe he's been training well, and Lambert saw that? On this occasion, I'm happy with the decision he took. 

Not on the Okore bandwagon myself - think he has made quite a few mistakes and looks suspect in the air - 2 of the games he has played have been been against very lowly opposition.

He has missed 14 months through injury after coming from the Danish league. Were you really expecting Paolo Maldini?

In that context he is doing well. .....If all our cb's were fit Okore wouldn't be on of the two I would choose.

I was thinking more over a wider spell with Clark. He hasn't produced performances like the last few for a long while. So no, I don't quite understand why he remained ahead of Okore in the pecking order. And experience in itself means nothing by the way.

Lambert's always shown a lot of faith in Clark so that's probably why.

Great to see Okore back and looking good. Think the kid is quality.

As others have said if he can play this aswell alongside Clark then to me it's a massive shame we probably won't see him and Vlaar as a combination if he's getting sold in January.

• Like 1

So when do we start offering him an extension? Its a funny old game. He has two seasons left? or is next season his last? Either way it should be done. A two year extension if it expires after next season. 1 year deal if its the year after that.

• Like 1

Vlaar is the captain and one of our better players. Senderos has played very well and Baker has in my opinion been our player of the season so far. So the only real argument that can be has is whether he should have been starting over Clark.

If you agree that Clark has been the better of the two over the last 3 games, isn't that argument kinda moot?

Well done to Okore regardless.

• Like 3

from our in form players maybe we should start

Guzan

Okore Senderos Vlaar Clark Baker

Hutton                                                          Cissokho

Cole 

Robinson    Benteke 

;)

Â