Jores Okore

Jesperchr

As I said when he joined, this guy is one of the best defensive prospects in Europe. Great to see his injury hasn't damaged his talent, but it is also a shame that it happened in the first place because I think we'd have an incredible player on our hands right now if he had been able to play through last season. All in good time I guess!

I can understand it for just this one game as we don't really have any other midfield options.

Then why not shift Clark into DM or midfield seeing as how he has actually played that position before under Houllier and McLeish? And did fairly well there as I recall. I'm with Stevo, I don't understand wanting to move players into unfamiliar positions.

Then why not shift Clark into DM or midfield seeing as how he has actually played that position before under Houllier and McLeish? And did fairly well there as I recall. I'm with Stevo, I don't understand wanting to move players into unfamiliar positions.

The thing for me is that Okore appears to be a good player. Whereas I'd say that Clark is on a terrific run of form but it hasn't transpired for long enough to believe it will be a permanent thing...yet. So I'd be more reluctant to move the latter into a different position as it could perhaps jeopardise the momentum he has built over the last few weeks. On the other hand, I can't see it having any real adverse effect on Okore.

We have Delph and Sanchez to play CM why make loads of changes when a formation shuffle would be easier? Okore looks quality leave him where he is. Only big decision for him is who is his partner Vlaar or Clark. For me Okore is the future so he starts when fit and if Vlaar and Delph leave I'd make him Captain next year.

We have Delph and Sanchez to play CM why make loads of changes when a formation shuffle would be easier? Okore looks quality leave him where he is. Only big decision for him is who is his partner Vlaar or Clark. For me Okore is the future so he starts when fit and if Vlaar and Delph leave I'd make him Captain next year.

I actually think Sanchez is helping Clark and Okore as a partnership, the way he plays very close to them in that anchoring role allows them to keep hold of the ball and they have an extra man to pass to if needs be rather than simply hoofing it up the pitch. It also allows Okore to get forward a bit if needs be, knowing Sanchez will drop in.

Okore is definitely the future IMO.

• Like 3

Give him a new extended and improved contract before the seasons out. If Tom Fox ain't full of shit or another Lerner lacky and there is a long term plan in place he needs to get it sorted ASAP. We have to protect and grow the assets we have, by not letting the same situation arising that we have with Delph.

Â