Jores Okore

Jesperchr

8 hours ago, Spray said:

The vast majority of fans think Gabby is a legend and would have him in the team, regardless of how poor he's been for years. What's your point exactly. 

Nobody has ever called Gabby a Villa legend 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spray said:

The vast majority of fans think Gabby is a legend and would have him in the team, regardless of how poor he's been for years. What's your point exactly. 

No. They really wouldn't.

My point is that my opinion is just that, my opinion. But when that opinion is shared by the majority then it's probably, but not always, pretty accurate. And like I said, I would guess the manager feels the same way, which is what really matters.

Edited by Stevo985

8 hours ago, Spray said:

That is one of those opinion things that you seem to have a problem with.

2 hours ago, Spray said:

Well his IG with 39k followers would be a good place to look. Not just there though, if you think the majority of fans worldwide are anti Gabby than in favour of him, you're pretty delusional. The guy is Villa through and through, didn't you know.

Anyway this isn't the Gabby thread, so I won't be replying any further about him here.

Is that really what your basing this on "his followers" i think your making yourself look like a laughing stock by calling others delusional to be honest mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, onmeedson said:

In a relegation season you do not have good defenders, would help if he could read the game, needs to be in the sanches role.

No, in a relegation season you do not have a good team. Doesn't mean you can't have good individual defenders.

Just now, onmeedson said:

In a relegation season you do not have good defenders, would help if he could read the game, needs to be in the sanches role.

He has played 4 games and we only lost 1. He is one of only players not at fault for our position

• Like 2

Â