Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I thought he did alright aswell.

He has a weird running style when chasing a ball, like he's constantly about to fall over but he gets to the ball most times.

Important player for us next season, I think we'll hang onto him as he needs to play whatever the division. 

• Like 1

good athelete and generally a good defender, but needs to improve his reading of the game. He loses opposition strikers too easily from crosses - pretty much all of newcastles good chances were when he let his man get a yard of space as he was ball watching.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Was he pacey before the injury?

Pace isn't everything in a CB but was it something he relied om? Seems to be quite slow to me. Was outpaced by Giroud last week.

There is a video on page 2 in this thread which show what a huge talent he was before the injury. In a sequence he is behind Moses but still outpaces him.

There was a moment in the first half where a ball was played through on the right to Wijnaldum who had a 10 yard head start on Jores, and he just made it up and took the ball like it was nothing. His running style seems labored at a glance which makes him look slower than he is but he is still pretty rapid especially for a defender.

On 20/12/2015 at 11:53, Zatman said:

still think him and Richards is perfect combination from our defenders

I agree. However i would like to see Richards at RB and a new signing CB in January to partner Okore. The reverse works as well if we sign a new RB and keep Richards at CB. Depends who is available.

13 hours ago, KSV said:

I agree. However i would like to see Richards at RB and a new signing CB in January to partner Okore. The reverse works as well if we sign a new RB and keep Richards at CB. Depends who is available.

RICHARDS ISN'T GOING TO PLAY RIGHT BACK 

Â