Jores Okore

Jesperchr

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes you do, although it's rare by it's nature because it's mostly given for obstruction or dangerous play.

It's why you see players take those weird free kicks where they touch it to the side first. Because they can't just take shot as it's indirect.

Apropos: offside=IFK.

Dave does have a point, though. They seem rarer these days, the IFKs. The obstruction rule seems to have disappeared, more or less. I always found it a rather strange rule anyway. Why should obstruction be any different than any other foul? 

20 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So we gave Baker and Clark new 4 year deals and not Okore?

think he was injured at the time so i can see the reasoning. But they should be doing everything they can to keep him now, especially if his contract runs out in the summer

15 minutes ago, tomaspg said:

plenty of time then :) hopefully he doesnt have a relegation clause.

No only 18 months left which is the problems we ran into with D*lph and Vlaar. Would start talking now.

I think he'll stay actually, doubt many will take chances given his injury record, he just needs to have a full season whatever division.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Looked slower than I remember, I wonder if he has recovered fully from the knee injury.

i think the injury has damaged his pace long term but he seems to be a bit more stronger now. was one case in 2nd half though he outpaced and outmuscled Vardy

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the club might be put off by a new deal, he has played less than 40 games in 2 and a half seasons with the club

Valid point but he is clearly our best cb by a country mile when he is fit, that alone warrants a new deal. Delph was like this for long periods lets not forget that. eventually jhe got there and I am hopeful Okore will as well. 

Â