Jores Okore

Jesperchr

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

LOL! How good is his English?

His English is very good if you watch the post match interview on AVFC facebook, he makes a joke about Lescott having a big head and talks about a clean sheet guaranteeing a point. If you're not fairly fluent in a language you wouldn't be 'quick' enough to make those comments on the fly I don't think. I don't mind him liking the post. There are more than a few who need a kick up the backside, if we have a squad full of players giving what the 11 last night gave, we might just save ourselves.

• Like 1

It can't be a co-incidence that our defensive stats are always much better with him in the team.

As I've said before he's a big player for us to keep next season, reasonably quick so strikers in that league won't scare him and despite not being the biggest he's decent in the air. A must keep and he's one of them along with Amavi I'm confident of keeping.

The goal was a combination of poor play from a few. Think a move broke down which led to it.

Otherwise Okore was good again. Pleased for him as he seems a genuinely likeable bloke (don't know that of course) and gives his all every time he plays.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Was that not more Bacuna's fault? 

I need to watch it again I think!

I'd put the whole defence at fault.

There's no way, at this level, that a goal kick should be clearing the defence and finding an opposition player unchallenged.

• Like 3

Was that not more Bacuna's fault? 

I need to watch it again I think!

I'd put the whole defence at fault.

There's no way, at this level, that a goal kick should be clearing the defence and finding an opposition player unchallenged.

True. They should be moving as a unit, I'm more inclined to think that's a coaching issue or at the very least you'd imagine that is Lescott's call?

Â