Jores Okore

Jesperchr

They're both attacking midfielders who are best centrally as they're trickier rather than pacey. They both have the flair and creativity to have pretty free roles, which isn't something that happens with defenders. Your point is bullshit, basically. 

• 1 month later...

Logical thing would be to put him in with Richards, plenty of pace and power there and not too bad in the air either. Only problem there is it would look horribly unbalanced as neither would want to play on the left side of defence, Vlaar always looked dodgy there when paired with Jores.

Still I like him and him pretty much fit now is a boost as it will mean Lescott locked in a dark room somewhere.

As I've been saying for quite a long time now, I don't think he will ever fully recover from that injury. Real shame.

I think its a bit early to say that. He had a lot of good games for us last year. He is not 27-28 he is still very young. Alot of people were saying the same about that snake delph and he manages to fight his way back. I am confident Okore can to

As I've been saying for quite a long time now, I don't think he will ever fully recover from that injury. Real shame.

He did fine alongside Clark over winter last season and also had some good games in the run in until the other injury he picked up knackered him. He really was playing on one leg at Southampton away and in the cup final.

It looks like he is doing the right thing by taking his time recovering or have I missed something and he has aggravated the injury again?

I think its a bit early to say that. He had a lot of good games for us last year. He is not 27-28 he is still very young. Alot of people were saying the same about that snake delph and he manages to fight his way back. I am confident Okore can to

He has had multiple injuries in his short time here, I think he might suffer the same fate as Vlaar career wise

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a link from Jores' Twitter account to this page

and it turns out a Danish politician has made some horrible racial comments about Jores when he modelled the kit. Okore responded on Twitter by basically saying that it's 2015 and it shouldn't be an issue any more. I just wanted to say well said Jores, and well done for sticking up for himself.

Aston Villa defender Jores Okore has been subjected to racial discrimination on social media by a politician in his home country of Denmark.

Daniel Carlsen, leader of far-right 'The Danish Party', took to Twitter to make vile comments after Okore was snapped showing off the national team's new shirts.

Okore, who is battling back from a knee operation which has kept him sidelined for the whole of this season so far, was absent as Denmark lost 2-1 in Stockholm last night in the first leg of their Euro 2016 playoff against Sweden.

He has eight international caps, but Carlsen doesn't think Africans should be representing the country.....

• Like 1

Â