Drugs

PussEKatt

@Genie was thinking the very same thing, Dave.

I mean, even as a fresh faced early twenties acting darling she still sounded as rough as a badger's arse when she spoke....but now she looks like one too...resorting to whatever cash she can get selling pics or videos of her growler on only fans (so I'm told).....😧

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

@Genie was thinking the very same thing, Dave.

I mean, even as a fresh faced early twenties acting darling she still sounded as rough as a badger's arse when she spoke....but now she looks like one too...resorting to whatever cash she can get selling pics or videos of her growler on only fans (so I'm told).....😧

My mate says she does as well

• Like 1

It's quite an irony to me, but all the real horrible words removed I've known throughout my life are people who never took drugs, and, trust me, Ive known a hell of a lot of junkies. 

It's like when drug dealers would say, "you can't trust a druggie," and I'd think to myself, "no! You can't trust a drug dealer." If ever there was a criminal occupation that was permeated with rats, it's the World of drug dealers. 

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Fantastic show. Richard Sackler was a little bit of a caricature but I thought Keaton was great.

I will certainly never consent to take oxycontin.

Keaton absolute stand out for me for a lot of brilliant performances.

Fascinating the effect that drug has on the brain and individual. I spend a lot of time in San Francisco and the homeless/drug problem is mindblowing. Worse than I can put into words. Opioids (along with meth) have ravaged America. It’s an epidemic over there for sure. 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2021 at 08:34, Stevo985 said:

I've had a lot of trouble sleeping recently, a result of my life falling apart.
So i've given THC vaping a try after it being recommended by a friend. Not something I ever thought I'd be into.

Got to admit it's working absolute wonders for me. Don't use it all the time, just when I'm particularly struggling to sleep.

A few breaths and 10 minutes later I'm chilled, relaxed and fall asleep in minutes. And I sleep like a baby as well.

Only downside is a few mental dreams, but it's a small price to pay

Funny story, 

turns out the guy I was getting this stuff off was dodgy as ****.

I wasn't smoking THC oil at all. 
I was smoking spice

• Shocked 2

On 16/08/2023 at 06:11, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone else watched that Dopesick?

As others have said, it's brilliant.

On that subject, there's a new show on Netflix called "Painkillers" that is apparently on the same subject.
I've not seen it but sounds like it's probably a good watch for Dopesick fans

Â